The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Earthing: Barefoot Parks

Would You Do It?

• Total voters

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
This was an experience today, but I have to say it was kind of fun. I never been to an Barefoot Park before and never heard of one. My bf heard about it, and thought I would like it, because I hate wearing shoes. I've always been this way as long as I can remember.

My first thought was how simple and clever as a business. Buy a piece of land, set up an obstacle course, and let people play in nature. I haven't really studied much about the health benefits and pro's and con's, but it seems to be something popular in Europe.

It was peaceful and relaxing being nature. My feet must be sensitive because I didn't really care for walking on gravel and rocks with bare feet so I decided to just walk on the path instead when those little rocks came along.

I suppose it does show you how different textures feel like Bark, rock, concrete, wood, clay, mud, water, and other things feel like.

Then balance is important and walking across logs, bridges, and posts in the water. I skipped that one, lol because I didn't want to fall in the big pond. And I did skip the big mud bath up over your knees that left people with mud stockings.

I suppose they made if fun with different types of things to experience and an obstacle course. I did feel better though after hiking barefoot for two and half hours. I suppose that's the whole point and having fun at the same time.

http://www.blotevoetenpark.nl/EN/

wp043ebfb8_05_06.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.