The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Earning 500 $ / month

Ganglion

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Nov 21, 2018
United Kingdom
When I first got into the "make money online" space, all I focused on was how much money I wanted.

My first goal was $100,000 a year, which is $274 a day.

But then I realized that's a pointless goal.

What you'll learn on this forum is not to focus on making money, but to focus on providing value in the marketplace, and the money will follow.

Money is a side-effect of providing value.

Find a market where money is changing hands, where there are long-established competitors making millions. Get in there, provide value with a similar product or service, and the money will come in.

How much money comes in depends on how much value you provide to how many people. Do well in this, and you will reach your goal of $500/month and more.

It's OK to model what somebody else is doing to begin with. Model their product/service, model their marketing (without outright copying/stealing), and once you're off the ground with some money to play around with, then customize your product/service depending on what your current customers want.

I know that's vague advice, but specifics would take a much longer post. The Abundant Man's links in the post above will help you with specifics.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mkk

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 11, 2018
Hello

I'm not from the USA, I'm from Poland
I would like to start earning at least $ 500 / month, preferably working online, my goal is to earn 10,000 - $ 15,000 a month, whether online or full time, I am asking for ideas and advice on how I could achieve my goal

Happy Christmas

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 23, 2018
South Florida
Your right about value first, I had to learn that concept as well. Should probably start by niche research and solving their problems, they'll be throwing money at you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.