The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

DWN Intro

The_DWN

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 7, 2022
Hey All,

Name is DWN. Living in Wisconsin, IL.

Just graduated university, working as a commercial real estate analyst for retail properties.

I have been learning how to and building a business centered around helping Midwest residential property managers with less than 1,000 units managed.

I would love to hear any ideas and insights for a solution.

My mind continues to helping them acquire more quality, high ROT (return on time) units they manage with long unit lifetime and high unit lifetime value. Also low churn rate.

So, this could be in the form of a lead generation business from marketing, email copywriting/campaigns, google ads, seo, etc. etc.

Been in the rat race too long to say I enjoy being here, but genuinely I enjoy commercial real estate... just not having some dude telling me what to do.

Thanks guys,
DWN

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...