The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

DON'T QUIT!

Anything related to matters of the mind

Almantas

Nothing to Lose
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
475%
Dec 21, 2015
Ireland
I've only worked for startups and SMEs.

However, I’ve had moments where I was sitting at a laptop and applied to hundreds of big brand companies.

I’ve never made the jump, but I know why I sent out my resume.

I felt tired.

Tired of seeing a low bank account balance...tired of coming to work where everyone is on edge...tired of working months on a project with a high probability of failure.

It takes a toll. It can feel like you’re suffocating. You gasp for air, but there’s nothing there.

You look at people who work for corporate companies. You see their pictures on Facebook of them going on vacation, hanging out at the beach with their girlfriend, and attending conferences.

Not you.

You’re in your empty office on a Saturday night working until 3 a.m. You feel very alone, but you tell yourself it’s worth it.

I can be a part of something great. I can say, “I was there from the beginning. I helped build it.” You continue working because you believe in creating a great legacy.

You believe passion and perseverance will conquer all obstacles...

You believe in yourself.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
I've only worked for startups and SMEs.

However, I’ve had moments where I was sitting at a laptop and applied to hundreds of big brand companies.

I’ve never made the jump, but I know why I sent out my resume.

I felt tired.

Tired of seeing a low bank account balance...tired of coming to work where everyone is on edge...tired of working months on a project with a high probability of failure.

It takes a toll. It can feel like you’re suffocating. You gasp for air, but there’s nothing there.

You look at people who work for corporate companies. You see their pictures on Facebook of them going on vacation, hanging out at the beach with their girlfriend, and attending conferences.

Not you.

You’re in your empty office on a Saturday night working until 3 a.m. You feel very alone, but you tell yourself it’s worth it.

I can be a part of something great. I can say, “I was there from the beginning. I helped build it.” You continue working because you believe in creating a great legacy.

You believe passion and perseverance will conquer all obstacles...

You believe in yourself.

Are you feeling tired right now?

Yes I'm there too. But that's why I'm selling my motorcycle and moving- to fight another day.

Sure I want consistent $$ like a job but I don't want to feel dead inside either...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.