The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Doing whatever it takes

Nice_home

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 19, 2019
I have this theory I'm mulling over when it comes to business. Is the most important aspect of business to "do whatever it takes?"

I know that in that past when I have climbed up various ladders, it has always been when I was passionate to "get done" whatever was needed that moment - whether it was cleaning the bathroom, putting stickers on things to organize them, cold-calling because income was needed, etc.

Obviously I am referring to doing what it takes within ethical boundaries. Is this the fastest way to grow an organization? When one leads by example and just gets the really difficult/low level jobs done first? Meanwhile, trying to systematize the process of getting those low level tasks done, until focus can be freed up for high level work? (Essentially, a bottom up approach, if that makes sense?) Any thoughts?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom