The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does Your Podcast Suck? I Will Revamp It In 24 Hours, Guaranteed

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Podcast Rocket Stack A.png

Hey Fastlaners! UnrealCreative here. As a quick background,
I'm an Audio Engineer focused on Podcast Production & Editing.

Some of you know me from the Craigslist Thread or
my Progress Thread documenting this business...

If you host a Growing Podcast and want to:

• Get More Time to Create Amazing Content
• Get the Burden of Editing Off Your Shoulders
• Take your Production Quality to the Next Level

...then You've come to the Right Place!

What Does Podcast Rocket Do?
We simply make your Podcast sound the best it can be.

It's a bit more complex than that, but the service comprises of:

REMOVING ALL "Ums, Uhs, Ahs, Ehs, Errs," Long Pauses, and Awkward Silences from your episodes.

CUTTING Podcast Audio Length by Up to 20% (More on this Below)

REDUCING Stuttering Sounds and Other Noises from your episodes.

ENHANCING Your Podcast Recording with EQ, Compression, and Other Tools

DE-ESSING and Fixing Vocal Plosives (Cleaning Up Harsh "S" sounds and "P" Popping sounds)

MASTERING for Radio-Standard Loudness so your Podcast is not too loud and not to soft, relative to others.

So, what does that sound like?
Here are some before & after comparisons from past clients:

Speech Clean-Up:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-gJlifO-Qk&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=PodcastRocket

Fixing Stuttering:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_TNxdBG3Ow&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=PodcastRocket

Fixing Plosives:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FETsgQ8LXpc&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=PodcastRocket

Why Hire an Editor?

The biggest reason clients hire us is to clean up their speech - and for good reason.

Remember the first time you heard a recording of your voice? Naturally you hated the sound of it, didn't you?
Weren't you shocked how much you stammered, Using "Um's," "Uh's," and other filler?

In my personal experience, About 10-20% of an episode is Stammering, Filler, and Awkward Silences.
Meaning for an hour-long show, you could be stammering for up to 20 minutes!

How do you believe the audience will respond to that?
Would you listen to babbling for 20 minutes straight?

If you depend on creating audio content to drive attention to your business,
this problem goes beyond editing.

Poor production and execution will lose a listener in less than 5 minutes;
Disengaging your audience, and ultimately affecting your bottom line.

The fact of the matter is every listener is a potential customer.
You can't afford to lose those customers by skipping out on editing.

But I'm learning to be a better speaker.
Why do I need an editor?

Don't get me wrong - With Experience, mistakes are less prevalent.
Still, there are 3 Major Snags you'll hit going from Good to Great:

1: Even with a dozen interviews under your belt, you'll still mess up, stutter, and use annoying filler words.

2: Even while making less mistakes, editing out those mistakes takes a lot of time.
My first hour-long show took
9 Hours to edit. 9 long hours of staring at a screen.
Meticulously cutting, slicing and splicing that POS to shreds.

3: Editing is very tedious and mentally taxing, requiring hours of focused attention.
It takes practice to become efficient. After several months and over 100+ Productions,
an hour-long show now only takes
45 Minutes to an Hour and a Half to complete.

There can be any number of factors that affect the outcome of a show.
Even seasoned hosts or guests can screw up given enough pressure.

But don't take my word for it...
Here's an outtake from a show I edited a few days ago:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYMPKNEaiog&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=PodcastRocket

What's the Podcast Rocket Difference?

Simple, Easy Ordering:
Most editors require a lengthy onboarding process for them to get started.
With Podcast Rocket, Ordering is as simple as going to the site, selecting the services you need, and uploading your files.

Try The Order Form Here:
>> Order – Podcast Rocket <<

24-Hour Turnaround: You get your Podcast Edited within the same day, Guaranteed or your Money Back.
(No Rush? No Worries. 3 and 5 Day Turnaround Options are available, and will significantly cut your costs)

One-Off Orders: Most Podcast Editing companies want to lock you into an expensive monthly plan from the beginning. With Podcast Rocket, you can order each episode edit one at a time when you need.

Roll-Your-Own Orders: Now, You'll never pay for what you don't need. Choose EXACTLY what you need for each Podcast Recording.

Try It Here:
>> Order – Podcast Rocket <<
(Use the code "FASTLANE" on checkout for a 20% discount)

Flexible Monthly Plans: If you already have a busy podcast schedule, you can build your own Monthly Package.

Build Your Package:
>> Custom Monthly Package – Podcast Rocket <<

Finally...

I wanted to clarify that this service is focused exclusively on Audio Production. Why?

There are a lot of one-stop shops and independent consultants out there that give you the bells and whistles, such as...

-RSS Setup, Hosting, Itunes Submission
-Art Creation
-Blog Writing
-Script Writing
-Transcription
-Idea Generation

While one-stop shops have good intent, their focus is too broad.
As a result, they will be mediocre at best in everything they do.

With that said...

Who This Is For:
  • You've purchased equipment and have a basic understanding of good recording practices.
  • Your Podcast is already set up with Hosting and Syndication, or you plan on doing so yourself soon.
Who This Is NOT For:
  • You need media hosting (Libsyn, Blubrry, SoundCloud) and Syndication set up.
    There are plenty of resources available for you to do this.
  • Specific advice on Equipment and Setup. Again, there are plenty of resources available to show you how.
    My personal philosophy is an in/out balance. For instance, you can have the best equipment, but audio processing is lacking.
    In the same way, you can have bad equipment but make it sound acceptable through audio processing.
  • Your recordings are beyond terrible quality. I can help clean things up, but there are limitations.
Still Not Sure?
Don't take my word for it:

Todd-Testimonial.png
Joel-North-Testimonial.png
Chris-Jordan-Testimonial.png

Jackie-Testimonials.png

Nevertheless, If you're still on the fence just shoot me a PM with a Podcast Episode.
I will personally touch it up and return it to you for Free.

You'll be amazed at the difference!

Also, If you decide to order and you're not completely satisfied with the outcome,
all purchases are backed with a 100% money-back guarantee, no questions asked.

So, what do you have to lose?

Ready to get started?
>>VISIT PODCASTROCKET.NET<<

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• Fastlane.gif
    Fastlane.gif
    167.4 KB · Views: 6

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Not sure how many podcasters are here, but nicely done.

G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Not sure how many podcasters are here, but nicely done.

Thanks MJ.

It's refreshing to get feedback on the approach regardless if the need is present on the forum.

I was playing around with it, and thought, "This is a bit on the expensive side." Then, when I got to the end of the flow, I realized that I could lower the price by opting for a lower-tiered service (that would likely meet my needs), and I thought, "What if I had clicked away before I realized that -- I would never have realized that the price was very reasonable for the service I needed."

Funny you mentioned this.

I recently changed the estimator to default to 24-hour delivery, creating a barrier of entry for the customers willing to pay a premium for the service.
Another reason for the change is it technically doesn't cost extra (in dollars) to deliver an edit in 2 days versus 1 day; the difference is in the margin.

My main concern was exactly what you mentioned - potential customers feeling the 'sticker shock' before making it all the way to the end.

Assume people will be happy with the 3-day turnaround, and use the faster delivery times as an upsell...as opposed to the other way around.

I may change the default to 2-day delivery, and have an option to downgrade to 3-day at a discount, or upsell at 1-day.
2-day is a solid mid-priced offer that most customers go for.

This is very valuable confirmation, so thanks for pointing it out.
Will continue to experiment on this end!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.