The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does the company name matter?

Wiezel

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Oct 15, 2018
The Netherlands
Take something personal, like maybe a nickname you've been called when you were younger.
Or take something niche related and give it a twist.

zaez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Nov 10, 2017
Germany
Hi all,

recently I started to seriously work on launching an ecommerce business and also just started to actively participate in The Fastlane Forum (see my intro). The last few days I am stuck with lots of formalities to register the business. Currently, I am on the outlook for a nice company name. What do you think about it - does it matter how you name your company? After all, my shop's domain can be anything and does not have to match the company name and I could even launch several shops on several domains later on (for products not related to each other). I have also seen some powersellers on eBay which are actually companies with very different names...

My main concern is that looking for a nice company name which is not already taken took me already 4-5 hours and I wonder whether its worth the effort or whether I should just go with my current best option (which, in my opinion, is not too bad anyway).

So, do you have any thoughts on this? Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.