The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does anyone use Daily Graphs Online?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Walley

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Oct 1, 2007
Just wondering if you do/did what you thought of it. I'm still 3/4 way studying through William O'Neil's book How to make money in stocks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest3722A

At $1000 yr., no. BUT, freestockcharts.com is the old telecharts2000 from the 90s and is incredible! It gives free scans and tech analysis tools that most pay subscriptions don't have. On top of this, it is real time and streams.

If you want to step it up further, consider moving on to the free download of think or swim that TD Ameritrade offers. Also an exceptional charting software.

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California
I read How To Make Money In Stocks many years ago when I first got interested in investing. I finished that book thinking that I had to find the secret indicator that would turn me into a millionaire. I learned shortly after that this wasn't the case lol just try to make sure you're trading with the major trend.

In my honest opinion, there are many low cost charting programs that will suit you just as well as Daily Graphs Online. I use Quotetracker...it's a subscription charting service, but comes free to TD Ameritrade clients who fund their account with at least $2k.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.