• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Does anyone have an Affiliate Program?

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by MoreVolume, Mar 12, 2019.

1. MoreVolume

MoreVolume Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,832
    I'm trying to fine tune the Affiliate Program for my business. Here are the basics of the program so far. Could I get some critiquing?
    Am I missing something? Is there something that I should be mindful of?

- Affiliate gets a custom coupon code
    - Affiliate receives 50% of the after-discount profit
    - Affiliate receives payment on the last day of every month
    - If the profit total is under $100, we send money via Paypal. If over $100, they have the option to receive payment via Check
    - On the last day of the month, they gain temporary access to our site for transparency purposes. They only have access to information about orders and discount codes (how many have been used)

Question: Is it too much to give Affiliates access to my site? I want to be trustworthy, but is this really necessary?
    If I got rid of that idea, do you think the program could work with no problems?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  2. GetShitDone

GetShitDone Bronze Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $1,116
    I wouldn't give access to my site to affiliates en masse if it could jeopardise my brand. You never know what's going to happen as it takes 1% of affiliates to go rogue.

Surely there's a better way to be transparent? I wonder how other platforms do it.

On a side note, for my affiliate program I am planning a "residual payment system" where they get a % of that customer's sales for life. (Like ClickFunnels does).

MoreVolume likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.