The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does anyone have an Affiliate Program?

MoreVolume

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
Oct 6, 2016
NC
I'm trying to fine tune the Affiliate Program for my business. Here are the basics of the program so far. Could I get some critiquing?
Am I missing something? Is there something that I should be mindful of?

- Affiliate gets a custom coupon code
- Affiliate receives 50% of the after-discount profit
- Affiliate receives payment on the last day of every month
- If the profit total is under $100, we send money via Paypal. If over $100, they have the option to receive payment via Check
- On the last day of the month, they gain temporary access to our site for transparency purposes. They only have access to information about orders and discount codes (how many have been used)

Question: Is it too much to give Affiliates access to my site? I want to be trustworthy, but is this really necessary?
If I got rid of that idea, do you think the program could work with no problems?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
I wouldn't give access to my site to affiliates en masse if it could jeopardise my brand. You never know what's going to happen as it takes 1% of affiliates to go rogue.

Surely there's a better way to be transparent? I wonder how other platforms do it.

On a side note, for my affiliate program I am planning a "residual payment system" where they get a % of that customer's sales for life. (Like ClickFunnels does).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.