The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does anyone else agree that SERVICE is the greatest gift?

Anything related to matters of the mind

TreyAllDay

Whatever it takes
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Feb 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I'm really curious what other people think about this mindset, as it has been in my head ever since MFL and the parts about "thinking less about money, and more how to create value". I have heard many other entrepreneurial leads talk about how service is the greatest gift, and in fact it is largely brought up in the bible (I'm not hugely religious, but I do recall this).

What I find interesting is not only in business, but in life - I've been able to let go of a lot of negative beliefs, previous pains (if you want to call it that) from childhood, fears, or even grudges against people by not thinking about myself and reminding myself that I should be in service of other people. Even things that have benefited me (better fitness) has clicked for me when I stopped looking at it as a benefit to myself - but being healthy to take care of my family.

Does anyone else agree that a lot of the pain, negative vices, and general negativity people go through in their lives, even if caused from real trauma, is caused because people are wired to think of themselves first, and not about the service of others?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.