• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

GOLD! Do you want to do it the EASY way, or the HARD way?

Discussion in 'The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Mind' started by biophase, Dec 26, 2015.

1. AArora

AArora Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $562
    ditto!

2. Magneto C

Magneto C UNSCRIPTED Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,231
    Awesome post @biophase
    I've just finished this Gold thread and will embark on your ongoing AMA soon.

One question: Is there an inexpensive way to create a brand? It costs a lot to have some sort of legal protection, such as trade mark or patent. Even with that the effect is only limited within one country. I don't think a logo can do much if not registered. Any suggestions? Thanks~

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
  3. Elijah

Elijah Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $144

Wow, the content you are sharing on this forum is amazing! Thank you for that! So you would not recommend any amazon courses for beginners? I would like to get a deeper look to avoid (some) stupid mistakes, so I want to get a foundation asap so I can start already.

4. BOUM

BOUM New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $26
    I stumbled on this thread (and your AMA) and I just wanted to say thank you. Your insights made me reflect on a recent failure (lead generation if you are curious). As pointed out previously, your comments can be applied to many other businesses.

Starting in the entrepreneurship world is a jump in the unknown, and I believe we are many to fall in the traps of looking for "how to / step-by-step" guides when fumbling around at our beginning, there is a real and big industry surfing on this. This ends up in doing the same as everyone like you mentioned, this is not fastlane and I'm glad to have leaned this lesson.

This is a thread every new entrepreneur should read!

ruzara5 likes this.
  5. TheOrchestrator

TheOrchestrator Freedom Fighter Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,384
    My god...shovels....they're all f*ing shovels. Just about every single freakin e-course on e-commerce and arbitrage, even many of the high-dollar courses! The lessons that I'm getting from threads like these, as well as the @biophase progress threads and the AMA threads on the INSIDE really just makes most of these courses look like a bunch of gold-plated shovels being sold to gold-rushers. After reading a ton of stuff from @biophase and other successful buyer/sellers here, I think it's time to get back to the drawing board. No wonder people like biophase run circles around the newbies, and it's not primarily because of his superior domain knowledge/experience, but because he starts with Entry and Need as his first considerations. I can already see myself as one of those wide-eyed shallow-pocket newbies, getting excited because I've made the first page and now think I'm onto something...right before I'm engulfed by the flood that I don't see coming. Yeah, I still have a lot to learn...

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    MJ DeMarco and biophase like this.