The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do you green juice? [The Fountain Of Youth]

Vadim26

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Nov 23, 2018
Vancouver, BC.
I have been following Corey Wayne on youtube for a while now, he is a life coach.
I consider his materials pretty damn life-changing, just like MJ's books.

To cut the story short, this is one of his videos on how to make his recipe of green juice that was made back in 2013:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-vi-fNn7Ss

As you can easily see - the whole process is pretty time-consuming and expensive too. I have tried following this routine for a week or two, but quickly went off rails.. it seems like it's just too much work to make these cocktails. Convince me otherwise?

Anyways, the guy I just linked you a video of in his 50s now.

If you look at his newest video - his looks didn't change much... seems like the green juicing did him good lol

Here's the one from 2020:

Does anyone green juice here and do so on a daily basis?
What has been your experience so far?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVbCKn8QIn0

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

PureA

Winners never quit
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
348%
Dec 24, 2013
Bali
The ROI of looking after your health will come back to your many times in just pure business. Let alone.. you know, your health...

If you are struggling to piece together an argument to be healthy and look after your mind/body your mindset needs some work.

It's a no brainer.

Health is the first thing I'm spending money on. What else is there to spend your cash on, really?

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
Powdered green superfood for me.

One scoop mixed with water, juice, milk, coconut water etc & good to go.

But I'm biased, I developed & marketed my own unique formula.

Certified organic freshwater phytoplankton is the secret ingredient.

Odysseus M Jones

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
As you can easily see - the whole process is pretty time-consuming and expensive too. I have tried following this routine for a week or two, but quickly went off rails.. it seems like it's just too much work to make these cocktails.
In North America the best is Paradise Orac-Energy Greens. Not mine & no relationship, I researched them all when formulating mine.
Try iHerb, maybe cheaper than Amazon.

AceVentures

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
405%
Apr 16, 2019
I personally stay away from shit like this - not because I don't think it has merit, but more so because it adds a layer of complexity to being healthy.

Just eat as few processed foods as possible, move daily, drink plenty of water and get quality sleep. If you do the fundamentals, you'll be in the best shape you've ever been.

People are looking for secrets. "It can't be as easy as eating clean foods and getting quality sleep. No. It can't be. It MUST be some magic juice that helps people stay healthy, and no wonder I'm fat I've been neglecting my daily juice - gonna blame myself for not having enough commitment to the juice to see results."

You can get most nutrients from eating good veggies, lean meats, complex carbs, healthy fats.

Not against what this guy preaches - just pointing out that this health thing - it can be a lot easier if you focus on the fundamentals and forget about the marginally beneficial "extras", which only distract from doing the essentials right.

Odysseus M Jones

Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
I personally stay away from shit like this - not because I don't think it has merit, but more so because it adds a layer of complexity to being healthy.

Just eat as few processed foods as possible, move daily, drink plenty of water and get quality sleep. If you do the fundamentals, you'll be in the best shape you've ever been.

People are looking for secrets. "It can't be as easy as eating clean foods and getting quality sleep. No. It can't be. It MUST be some magic juice that helps people stay healthy, and no wonder I'm fat I've been neglecting my daily juice - gonna blame myself for not having enough commitment to the juice to see results."

You can get most nutrients from eating good veggies, lean meats, complex carbs, healthy fats.

Not against what this guy preaches - just pointing out that this health thing - it can be a lot easier if you focus on the fundamentals and forget about the marginally beneficial "extras", which only distract from doing the essentials right.
He's right you know, food is fuel, put the best you can afford in your body, make all your meals from scratch, no processed garbage.

I just pray the UK doesn't start importing US chicken, or fuel for that matter, I've seen the octane ratings.

I wouldn't put that crap in my car.

Last edited:

Vadim26

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Nov 23, 2018
Vancouver, BC.
The ROI of looking after your health will come back to your many times in just pure business. Let alone.. you know, your health...

If you are struggling to piece together an argument to be healthy and look after your mind/body your mindset needs some work.

It's a no brainer.

Health is the first thing I'm spending money on. What else is there to spend your cash on, really?

It's not that I am struggling to look after myself. But preparing green juices every day, in particular, is a bit time-consuming. Hence, I am posting here to see if anyone has been doing it for a while and saw great benefits.

Powdered green superfood for me.

One scoop mixed with water, juice, milk, coconut water etc & good to go.

I am not a big fan of these since you never really know what it's in there. Ingredient labels never tell a full picture.

In North America the best is Paradise Orac-Energy Greens. Not mine & no relationship, I researched them all when formulating mine.

Never heard of it, but will take a look

Last edited:

Vadim26

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Nov 23, 2018
Vancouver, BC.
@AceVentures

I agree with that you are saying, but having a very strict diet + being healthy (green juicing every day) versus just being healthy (good sleep and no processed foods) can have big difference on health overall.

Corey Wayne's approach is a bit extreme, in my opinion. But if it really works, as he preaches - then I am ready to spend an extra 100-200 a month just to make these juices daily.

Just like @PureA said - the ROI on your health will come back many times if you take care of it.

Not only we should put extreme effort into our businesses, but also in our overall health.

Last edited:

thereehldeal27

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
47%
Jan 6, 2017
Portland, Oregon
I have been following Corey Wayne on youtube for a while now, he is a life coach.
I consider his materials pretty damn life-changing, just like MJ's books.

To cut the story short, this is one of his videos on how to make his recipe of green juice that was made back in 2013:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-vi-fNn7Ss

As you can easily see - the whole process is pretty time-consuming and expensive too. I have tried following this routine for a week or two, but quickly went off rails.. it seems like it's just too much work to make these cocktails. Convince me otherwise?

Anyways, the guy I just linked you a video of in his 50s now.

If you look at his newest video - his looks didn't change much... seems like the green juicing did him good lol

Here's the one from 2020:

Does anyone green juice here and do so on a daily basis?
What has been your experience so far?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVbCKn8QIn0

I make a shake for breakfast daily but it's not all green. Little celery and broccoli but also blueberries oats almonds peanut butter protein powder and olive oil

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario

I wish rep still existed so I could give you some for that post.

There are no secrets to living a healthy life. Eat your vegetables, get good sleep, lift weights, go for a run, maintain quality relationships, don't do meth, and don't stress over dumb shyt.

With that said, I like a green smoothie every once in a while.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.