The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do you delegate your digital marketing?

Marketing, social media, advertising

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
I think if you can find someone that can do any activity better than you, and its profitable to do so, then you should outsource it.

The benefit is you get more time to spend on other things that make you money.
The bad thing is that it costs you a little bit of money to outsource it. I guess.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GigMistress

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Nov 19, 2019
A cornfield in the Midwest
Hey, best time to you. It became interesting — what experience do you have with delegating digital marketing and what do you fill about it? For example, what benefits and minuses do you see here?

That depends on what you mean by "digital marketing." Facebook ads? Sure. AdWords and other PPC? Yep. SEO, of course. Content creation, sometimes.

But, if your brand is a personal one v. a corporate one, I would strongly discourage farming out your social media. When I did broader-based marketing in my niche, I was forever getting requests from professionals to manage their social media accounts, and in my view it's a big mistake unless you're big enough that the person handling your social media expects to be interacting with an employee rather than the face of the company.

Lud3ns

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 25, 2019
Hey, best time to you. It became interesting — what experience do you have with delegating digital marketing and what do you fill about it? For example, what benefits and minuses do you see here?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SkyLake

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Nov 29, 2016
Of course you delegate. 90% of business is delegating things, any business.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.