The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do what you love - in recovery

bassiealaina

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Aug 27, 2020
Pompano Beach, FL
Hey everyone, I am almost finished with the Millionaire Fastlane . This book was a huge eye opener for me.
I saw through the slow lane or thought I did when I quit working in the corporate world as an IT administrator to "do what I love".
I lived as a broke professional musician for awhile. I then started at least 3 other do what you love businesses to try to make up for what I didn't make playing in bars for $150 a night. I am a yoga teacher, dog trainer, massage therapist for horses, energy healer & own a recording studio. I have enough diplomas to cover my wall.
All of these do what I love businesses have one thing in common. They don't make me enough money & start to make me resentful to my passions by having to do them for money. I say everyday - I want something to make money where I don't have to work like a mule every single day & that will make money when I am on vacation or not feeling well - the money tree...
I am now starting an ecommerce website that I immediately found a need for as soon as I read that chapter in the book.
I have read at least 4 books on making money & this by far is the best.
Thanks for including me on this forum & thanks @MJ DeMarco for this book.
Alaina

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Nick T

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Aug 26, 2020
Your drive is awesome. :) Good luck on your new endeavor!

Kokaka

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Aug 9, 2019
Hey everyone, I am almost finished with the Millionaire Fastlane . This book was a huge eye opener for me.
I saw through the slow lane or thought I did when I quit working in the corporate world as an IT administrator to "do what I love".
I lived as a broke professional musician for awhile. I then started at least 3 other do what you love businesses to try to make up for what I didn't make playing in bars for $150 a night. I am a yoga teacher, dog trainer, massage therapist for horses, energy healer & own a recording studio. I have enough diplomas to cover my wall.
All of these do what I love businesses have one thing in common. They don't make me enough money & start to make me resentful to my passions by having to do them for money. I say everyday - I want something to make money where I don't have to work like a mule every single day & that will make money when I am on vacation or not feeling well - the money tree...
I am now starting an ecommerce website that I immediately found a need for as soon as I read that chapter in the book.
I have read at least 4 books on making money & this by far is the best.
Thanks for including me on this forum & thanks @MJ DeMarco for this book.
Alaina
Maybe start try to find a business with the things you love from another perspective. Maybe a music app that combine healing/ and/or yoga?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...