The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Disney vacations w/tickets from $199

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
Hey guys. Just got back friom disneyworld (Orlando) and did something I thought I would NEVER do.

I bought a time share.
Now before you roll your eyes listen up because I think there is something in the works on this one. My intuition is acting up and I thought I would share it here and let you all decide.

I have been to about six differnet time share presentations that have these deals and have NEVER bought. Most timeshares I think are over priced and the resorts look like in the next twenty years they will become "the projects"

Then I happened on this particular resort, "Orange Lake"

Orange Lake was built buy the guy who owned and sold Holiday Inn. He sold all his Inns and bought a few sqare Miles near Disneyworld. So It is a relatively debt free company. Recently he has not only expanded the resorts to include several hot vacation spots around the globe but has also bought back Holiday Inn. That is when Holiday Inn had their "Billion Dollar renovation" All hotels that wanted to keep the Holiday Inn name had to go through this renovation.

At the same time Disney has expanded with several additional theme parks including Animal Kingdom which butts up against Orange Lake.

My intuition tells me that this guy(s) is a visionary that wants to join up with Disney.

I spoke with the head sales manager briefly and am in the process of getting a website started to send referrals to Orange Lake and I came here to not only get ideas but also to get referrals. For every stay I book I get 1000 points and if you buy I get 65000 points and that goes up the more referrals I get that buy.

My dream is to retire in Orlando, trade currencies and sell timeshares for fun.

I'll update this post as time permits with more info so if you have any questions feel free to post them here or PM me.
Orange Lake Resort&Country Club, Florida's Premier Vacation Resort

It is simply the best resort I have toured "Outside" of Disney.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
Come get your disney tickets!

I just hooked up a website for my referral program.

Dizzy Disney Deals

Like the name?

I plan on expanding this soon. I'm off work on worker's comp for my knee. could be out for a couple of weeks so Im not wasting any time. Pedal to the metal baby!

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Um, are you trying to attract the Disney crowd?

Seems like a picture of a family having fun at a park would be more your market than a happy babe in a 'kini?

(but what do I know, I'm a happily married guy!)

Who has a kid, and we love to go to Disneyland . . .

hmm . . .

So maybe I *am* your potential demographic? :shruggie:

WHO IS your demographic?

-Russ H.

PS Any way to become a Disney partner? Use the Mickey images? Even if your commission to them is 25%, it's still gonna be a HUGE way to bring in biz (IMO).

rocksolid

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 17, 2008
New York
You need to make sure your grammer on your website is correct." I want everyone to have an opportunity see this wonderful resort and all its amenities" you are missing the word " to "

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
rocksolid said:
You need to make sure your grammer on your website is correct." I want everyone to have an opportunity see this wonderful resort and all its amenities" you are missing the word " to "

Spell checkers are cool, too.

(grammer is spelled "grammar") ;)

-Russ H.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Why isn't your main page www instead of site? Why are all your other pages, photos. or blog. It would be better for them to be disneydeals.com/photos disneydeals.com/blog... etc...

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
Why isn't your main page www instead of site? Why are all your other pages, photos. or blog. It would be better for them to be disneydeals.com/photos disneydeals.com/blog... etc...

That is the way that godaddy addresses it. It's their free website tonight/ free blog and podcast/ free photo album.

I appreciate your replies because i have been deciding where to go with this.

What I was thinking is an email capture offering an ebook on tips to visit disney frugally. I have a lot of experience going to Busch Gardens in Tampa for virtually nothing but Disney is new to me so I am gathering some INSIDERS info.

I'm also trying to figure out a way to monetize the site by affilliating with other deals.

AT first I was going to to just use the Holiday Inn network I am in with Orange lake and as I gained points for referrals ,I rent them out to others and use that money to buy at other resorts. But I also want to add airfare deals and cruises. I want to steer away from adsense because I want people to use my site and not some ad. so I am looking at affiliate marketing but I am just not up to speed on the whole process.

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
Um, are you trying to attract the Disney crowd?

Seems like a picture of a family having fun at a park would be more your market than a happy babe in a 'kini?

(but what do I know, I'm a happily married guy!)

Who has a kid, and we love to go to Disneyland . . .

hmm . . .

So maybe I *am* your potential demographic? :shruggie:

WHO IS your demographic?

-Russ H.

PS Any way to become a Disney partner? Use the Mickey images? Even if your commission to them is 25%, it's still gonna be a HUGE way to bring in biz (IMO).

Yes you are my prime target! I figured the image would work three ways...

Female thought: Wow! I could use a nice relaxing vacation in a pool in sunny Florida.
Male Thought: Wow! There are some hot women in Florida. I should go there and take a vacation.
Kid thought: Wow! a pool! Dad? can we go to Florida for our vacation?

The color scheme is ripped off from Rich dad poor dad. I see a lot of wealth books with this scheme so I figured there is some science behind it. Purple is a royal color for a reason.

The family Photos on the templates just didnt cut it for me. They were good but just not quite "right" for a disney family. I'll dig some up soon.

When the site starts generating money i can look into using disney logos. I'm on a shoestring budget. I have a small amount of risk capital set aside. As it stands right now its just a business card with my referral number on it. But I want to make it bigger.

Edit: I found out how to change template images and will be swapping out the bikini woman for something alittle more appropriate. I was confined to template images before but I found the tool to change it.

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
That is the way that godaddy addresses it. It's their free website tonight/ free blog and podcast/ free photo album.

I'm also trying to figure out a way to monetize the site by affilliating with other deals.................. But I also want to add airfare deals and cruises. I want to steer away from adsense because I want people to use my site and not some ad. so I am looking at affiliate marketing but I am just not up to speed on the whole process.

WhatI was thinking was to set up an email opt in for the frugal tips and then send out weekly emails of great deals for airfare rates and resort/hotel rates for the Orlando/tampa area. This would be a free service that could easily be automated. Other tha a little digging and data entry on my part.

Then I would take my list once it reached a few thousand adresses to prospective vacation merchants and sell advertising to put them on my exclusive disney list.

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
dizzydisneydeals.com

For the month of September I can get you four days and three nights at Holiday Inn Sunspree and two one day passes to any major Orlando theme park for $159! You can book up to six months in advance but you must register this month.

Click on the link above and start your Dizzy Disney Vacation today!

Sorry I haven't been active on the board lately. My JOB is killing me! Will update the Website on Monday with new pics and September Special.

Lusches

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Aug 13, 2009
Germany
I would recommend you to optimize your website for search engines.

"dizzy disney deals" appears in the URL, but not in TITLE, DESCRIPTION, and HEAD.
"dizzy disney deals" is a bad keyword:

Searches : 0 ; SEO-Traffic : 0 ; Phrase-to-broad: 0%; SEO-competition : 10 .

What is the average daily traffic on this site ?

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
I would recommend you to optimize your website for search engines.

"dizzy disney deals" appears in the URL, but not in TITLE, DESCRIPTION, and HEAD.
"dizzy disney deals" is a bad keyword:

Searches : 0 ; SEO-Traffic : 0 ; Phrase-to-broad: 0%; SEO-competition : 10 .

What is the average daily traffic on this site ?

I know that the URL isn't the greatest. That is why I put in good keywords in the browser header, tag lines and filled the homepage with quality keywords.

As far as traffic goes I haven't been to the statistics page in a while because I have been busy with work. I'm sure it is quite low considering all the competition there is.

I'm not super savvy on website developement. But I learned a lot from my first attempt at a site. I rank between 9 and 15 on google but it's very niche. So not much competition. I'll be working on that one also shortly. I get about three email captures a week on that one with no adsense or marketing. With adsense I would capture two to three a day.

Think i Drove down a dead end with forex. Seems the only people that make a killing got really lucky or they sell software promising you riches. You can still make good returns but not the kinds I was looking for. At least not with my equity!

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
Only a couple more days left!

Right now you can get four days and three nights in Orlando's Holiday Inn Sunspree plus two one-day adult Orlando theme park passes for $159. This is only good until September 30, 2009. You can book six months in advance but you must register by September 30, 2009 to get the discount. After that the price goes back up to $199.

Made some small updates to the website. Not much as my personal life has been hectic. Getting back into real estate like I originally intended when I first arrived here at fastlane.

Hope everyone is having fun on the cruise. Been out of the loop here and would have gone but personal issues have taken precedence.

^eagle^

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Mar 17, 2008
Florida
Wow! And I mean WOW! Orange lake is really outdoing themselves.

5 days and 4 nights in a two-bedroom villa for only $199* and an opportunity to add two theme park tickets or an extra night for just $100* more, they'll have more time for fun and more memories to make.

This offer speaks for itself, but time is running out-be sure to pass it along by May 10, 2011!
Click here to send a special e-greeting today, or call (866) 499-3893 and mention code
OR IBOWN0311 GA.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.