• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Introduction Developer Looking to Build FASTLANE Products

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Alex ., Sep 13, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. Alex .

Alex . New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $26
    Hi! I'm new to the FASTLANE forums, and I'd love to share as much value as I can build.

I started out programming as a hobby, but about 5 years ago I took the plunge to being a professional developer. I slept on couches for a year while I learned the ins and outs of building platforms on the web, and the ins and outs of rejection and being hired.

It's paid off, as I'm a freelance developer, making my own hours and servicing my own clients. The startup life was fun, but that ended up being a slog, the agency world, too, and even working the "garage dream" with friends and family became another ball-and-chain. What I know know is that building my own products will put the rewards and responsibility in my own hands, and that's why I'm here.

I want to absorb as much value and give it back. I have taught developers, built MVPs, and worked insane hours... and that's given me the gift of building a vision beyond what a 9-5 paycheck could ever motivate for. I have learned from great devs and company owners, and now it's time to hit the FASTLANE.

P.S. Thanks for the community @MJ DeMarco

mo3, V8Bill, bigbaby and 2 others like this.
  2. Aaron T

Aaron T Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,190
    As a fellow Developer, welcome to the community!

Just remember that as a Developer, you are still trading time for value vouchers. Time to start thinking about what it looks like to get past that point. It is still a high paying job in that sense. Not bad mind you! Here you will find many great ideas, and a lot of support and help if you have the right mindset. I love the help I have received and the camaraderie. Welcome aboard!

V8Bill likes this.