The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Developer Looking to Build FASTLANE Products

Alex .

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
500%
Sep 13, 2017
Denver
Hi! I'm new to the FASTLANE forums, and I'd love to share as much value as I can build.

I started out programming as a hobby, but about 5 years ago I took the plunge to being a professional developer. I slept on couches for a year while I learned the ins and outs of building platforms on the web, and the ins and outs of rejection and being hired.

It's paid off, as I'm a freelance developer, making my own hours and servicing my own clients. The startup life was fun, but that ended up being a slog, the agency world, too, and even working the "garage dream" with friends and family became another ball-and-chain. What I know know is that building my own products will put the rewards and responsibility in my own hands, and that's why I'm here.

I want to absorb as much value and give it back. I have taught developers, built MVPs, and worked insane hours... and that's given me the gift of building a vision beyond what a 9-5 paycheck could ever motivate for. I have learned from great devs and company owners, and now it's time to hit the FASTLANE.

P.S. Thanks for the community @MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Aaron T

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Aug 27, 2017
As a fellow Developer, welcome to the community!

Just remember that as a Developer, you are still trading time for value vouchers. Time to start thinking about what it looks like to get past that point. It is still a high paying job in that sense. Not bad mind you! Here you will find many great ideas, and a lot of support and help if you have the right mindset. I love the help I have received and the camaraderie. Welcome aboard!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...