The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Designer and Tinkerer

carlhuber

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jan 31, 2008
NY
Hey there everyone. I thought I'd poke around for a few days and I like the look of the posts here. I often read financial blogs even though I don't have a head for investing in things like real estate. I'm more of a hands-on professional service oriented type of guy. Still, I figured, hey, why not see what happens? You all seem to have a great and positive attitude towards earning.

I'm a graphic designer, but I do freelance design work on the side and just finished up a year of teaching a night course at college, and I run a website on the side for fun that nets a little extra, but it's mainly a hobby. As you can see, I love doing a variety of projects and I get a kick out of earning money but I don't like the whole "you have to spend money to make money" mindset. I built my website up from nothing, I taught my college class from zero, and my career as a designer didn't cost anything. Okay, sure, I'm not a millionaire, but...well. That's just me.

I'm 27, my wife and I are about 5 months into our first home, in NY (looking for the little freezing guy emoticon... it's 3 degrees after windchill this morning). I like whiskey, and I'm working on scotch. I think I've rambled enough for a first post. So...hey.

:tiphat:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks for introducing yourself and welcome.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...