The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Sell-Me Saturday is Now Live!

Have something to sell? Want to promote your design service or a YouTube channel? SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote anything within the sphere of entrepreneurship on one thread... and at no cost. Go There
    Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to questionable material is not allowed.
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The C.E.N.T.S Framework outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED®). From multimillionaires to digital nomads to side hustlers who are grinding a job, the Fastlane Forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses with one goal in mind: Freedom— both financial and temporal.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

HOT TOPIC Describe aging in a few words.

Galaxy16

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 4, 2018
Germany
Euphemism: relaxed part of life.
Truth: Life deterioration.​

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

404profound

Platinum Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Aug 27, 2017
Desert of Desertion
general trends:

Wisdom: more time, more wisdom
Energy: More time, less energy (unless you really take care of yourself)
Money: More time... there's a broad spectrum
Relationships: More time, fewer relationships (at least personally)

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 6, 2016
Aging = the process of maturing into a more centered and focused person that gives less shits about unimportant things...like aging

Andy Black

Any colour, as long as it's red.
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
gives less shits about unimportant things
^^^ This.

Although I have noticed it takes a lot longer to recover between training sessions. I’ll start looking at helping my body with diet and supplements etc, whereas this wasn’t on the radar as a youth.

Ayanle Farah

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 13, 2016
If I could choose I'd prefer to be young forever, I don't mind aging though.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2007
En.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_age not exactly.
I'm 60 and would be happy to compare... :)

Perhaps this is a bad idea. Not even sure why I thought this. One thing I have learned from aging is that being right or even the need to debate is not important. There really are not many cases where there is a correct answer. You could kill someone and still make a case for why you were right.

Last edited:

Akpama Boris

PARKED
Jun 8, 2018
I am 25 years old , for me aging is to be more and more aware of life limitations . So as you age you become more realist and down to earth , i think aging is a blessing if you use it in the right way , cause you can read it , but if you dont experience it , it wont impact you as much . My goal in the rest of my twenties is to age in a disproportional way in comparison to my age

Ray Goslin

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 13, 2016
EVERYONE'S OLD THE DAY BEFORE THEY DIE. If you're 60, then to a 95yo you're young, but to a twenty year old you're old. The only time that's real is now. Who's better off. An 18yo whose bored shitless, or an 80yo who's full of life.

Last edited:

WJK

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 9, 2017
Nikiski, Alaska
I don't mind aging -- considering the alternative.

Actually, I'm very happy to be 64 years old. I still haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up. But, I sure have tried a lot of different paths over those years. I'm so glad to be living during this period of time. There are so many opportunities.

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2007
When my athletic grandson was 14. I was about 52. He wanted to have a foot race. I have a reputation for speed. Had already run 16 miles that morning and was a little tired. Anyway, he beat me. Then he proceeded to run toward the house yelling "I beat grandpa". I said "listen to what you are saying. Probably not going to impress your friends"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom