The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Denver Meetup

Davidla

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 30, 2009
Colorado, U.S.A
Hi Fastlaners of CO,

We've had a few smaller Denver meetups in the past, and would love to get some momentum going on (especially with the 2017 Summit not happening this year). I've been living abroad for the past year, but going to be back in a couple of weeks.

I was thinking that sometime during Xmass week could be ideal - possibly Thursday 12/29/16 at dinner time, or 12/31/16 lunch time.

As far as format, thinking pretty casual meetup, with every member introducing themselves and talking for a few minutes about what they are doing so we can have interesting conversations between us afterwards.
If you can make it, please let me know which one of the two options work for you.

Curious to see if there are any new Fastlaners in CO we haven't gotten to know yet!

@AnneC @Mrs. BRKb @MarkNNelson @AndrewNC @COSenior @TJPB @mikekob @JayKim

This is off the top of my head/last thread, please tag others you know in CO. Sorry if i missed someone.

-David

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
going to be back in a couple of weeks.
Moving back!?

I'm traveling through Europe now, but plan on being back in mid-to-late January - so I won't be able to make it on any of those dates.

Davidla

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 30, 2009
Colorado, U.S.A
I would be able to attend Thursday 12/29.

Great! @AnneC and John also said they are in.

Moving back!?

I'm traveling through Europe now, but plan on being back in mid-to-late January - so I won't be able to make it on any of those dates.

Yes Sir ;)

Happy to hear you'l be around, will catch up when you come back!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Davidla

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 30, 2009
Colorado, U.S.A
Hi guys! So looks like we've missed the fact that CU is playing the Alamo Bowl Thursday at 7PM, and a bunch of you will be watching it. So we decided to change the date to Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 7pm @ Common Grounds Coffehouse.

Please let me know if you can make it, so I can reserve a spot.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.