The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dear Upwork...

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Dear Upwork,

Go to hell.

Sincerely,

The guy you suspended AGAIN for giving you money, maintaining perfect 5 star feedback as a client, being extremely clear about who is/is not fit for my jobs, and for creating enough value for freelancers with ONLY my job posts that they literally spend connects just to say thanks...which makes them want to return to your platform and continue being used by you. We get it. You're a dictatorship. Thank you for once again reminding me with another slap on the wrist.

P.S. for everyone else --- apparently using F*ck and a$$ offends Upwork staff even if it helps clarify how you speak to your audience so freelancers know what they're getting into. Be sure to only post jobs as if you were a corporate manager sifting through 1000s of drones...and DEFINITELY WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT ADD ANY OF THE FOLLOWING TO YOUR JOB POSTS:

• Personality
• Charisma
• Clarity
• Value
• Anything anyone in the WHOLE WORLD might be offended by.
• Your email
• Your Skype information
• And ABSOLUTELY NEVER EVER ANY VITAL INFO anyone might need to actually perform the job...

-----

Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 11.04.57 AM.png
-----
Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 11.05.22 AM.png
-----
Screen Shot 2016-12-05 at 4.09.17 AM.png
-----

Those are just from today. They already erased the ones from the post they temp. suspended me for...

Also that first poster may have mis-read my post regarding TheMiddleFingerProject.com which I referenced in my post to show the general style instead of posting said style in Upwork where staff is easily offended.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Also to anyone reading this...

YOU DO NOT NEED UPWORK OR ANY FREELANCE PLATFORM TO GET GIGS

Avoid at all costs --- yes it's easy in the short-term but it's a crutch in the long run.

You're much better off building a network outside of these platforms from scratch. I PROMISE!

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Yup...definitely agree. Their customer service team is trained to be rude. I mean...you really have to work at it to be that bad. They're tied in my book for "Worst Customer Service Ever" with AT&T of ten years ago, Uhaul and Budget Car Rentals.

(Yes, I do keep a running tally in my head. Just like I do for Best Customer Service...my favorites are: 37Signals, Freshbooks, Geico and Pipeline Deals)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.