The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dan Peña wants you to be successful ...

renaissance man

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
Feb 6, 2019
Berlin, Germany
Why do you subscribe to him if you believe he is a scam then

"listen to everybody, believe nobody" is my motto.

He teaches people to get ownership of existing businesses and corporations out in the real world, which I understand people who wish to become rich by sitting at home in their underwear trying to make a popular app seem very surrealistic and frightening

Offended snowflake detected. He is an old timer who got his life straightened up in the military where they all spoke that way and simply got shit done

shitlord detected

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Dan_Cardone

Losers make excuses. Winners find solutions.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Jul 23, 2019

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Offended snowflake detected. He is an old timer who got his life straightened up in the military where they all spoke that way and simply got shit done

Being an old timer myself, I can guarantee you nobody used "snowflake" in a derisory manner back in the day. That is a product of your standard, modern, alt right retard.

Using that word in this way is like wearing a big orange cone on your head, marking you as a non thinking parrot, which is why Pena uses the term, to try and identify with misaligned young men like yourself.

Good luck with it, take the course, give him all your money, then come back and show me how wrong I am.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Generated $6 trillion for him and his mentees?

That's approximately 4 times Scandinavia's yearly GDP.

Lol, exactly. That means he's created 6000 billionaires, or perhaps 12,000 half billionaires.

It's funny, I think people put these stupid claims in their scam marketing in order to filter out anyone with half a brain.

"Yeah Sally, put $6 trillion, anyone with one gram of common sense will see through that claim, everyone else is a customer. Woohoo!!"

Anyone who doesn't question that, will not question any of his other spurious claims.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Lol, exactly. That means he's created 6000 billionaires, or perhaps 12,000 half billionaires.

It's funny, I think people put these stupid claims in their scam marketing in order to filter out anyone with half a brain.

"Yeah Sally, put $6 trillion, anyone with one gram of common sense will see through that claim, everyone else is a customer. Woohoo!!"

Anyone who doesn't question that, will not question any of his other spurious claims.

I thought he was the $50 billion dollar man, has he become the $6 trillion dollar man now :eek:

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
I thought he was the $50 billion dollar man, has he become the $6 trillion dollar man now :eek:

The 50 billion thing is for general public consumption I guess, however on the link in the OP it has the ridiculous 6 trillion claim. Which obviously acts as a filter, if you don't question it, he wants you as a sucker customer.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.