The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dallas / Ft. Worth Ecomm people

Evil_Jester

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
May 25, 2015
Dallas, TX
Hey y'all. If any of you local people are selling online or want to get into ecommerce, I have a bunch of wall art canvases and 3 framed sets that I want to get rid of at the price I bought them for. Each unframed canvas cost $15-20 from China from Aliexpress. I would be willing to sell them at $15/each. If you want to buy any individually to test the selling price, i don't mind. I just want to wholesale them so I don't have to waste time finding random facebook/craigslist people to buy them.

I bought these from China last year and I was selling some locally. I stopped doing that when I lost my job and needed to focus on landing a new job. And now i don't have the room to make a mess and saw up the frames and I don't want to spend the time to figure out a good shipping method to sell the rolled up canvases online.
These are the framed ones:

upload_2017-4-8_16-58-20.png

These show all the unframed, rolled up canvases. Each canvas set (unframed) costs $15-20 from China. There are probably $300-$400 in this box. Many different types of pictures than the ones i showed above.
upload_2017-4-8_16-59-52.png

So basically, you can sell the rolled up ones online for $40 or so, or if you want to frame them yourself, people will buy from $50 to $100+. Not a bad flip if you want to put in sweat equity.

You can search the competitive prices online through ebay, amazon, and etsy. People overprice these on Etsy by about 3x as much as ebay/amazon.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-8_16-57-53.png
    upload_2017-4-8_16-57-53.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 4

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads