The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Customising Shopify templates

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

YoungnBroke

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Jul 21, 2018
Hello fellow fastlaners,
I am currently building a website for my company but my biggest concern is how it looks. I personally like it but I am 100% that it's not built in the perfect way.
Do you know any really good app or template with which I can build a more pleasing website.
Thank you in advance :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JohnD Realestate

New to Online retail
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Dec 23, 2017
Chappaqua
Hello fellow fastlaners,
I am currently building a website for my company but my biggest concern is how it looks. I personally like it but I am 100% that it's not built in the perfect way.
Do you know any really good app or template with which I can build a more pleasing website.
Thank you in advance :)
Hope you figured that out!

In my experience website appearance is not the end all be all. I had a website years ago that was only a PDF file of 7 pages of pictures and bullet points and we did 1mm of sales first year in. Second year we changed the website paid a ton and all the customers hated it. Told us they loved the ok’d simple site with no clickable links.

I’m handle my wife’s e-commerce sites. we use Shopify I like impulse. I run one website for my wife and help run two more that she’s a partner in. They’re all impulse. If you have any Qs LMK I know a bit.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.