The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Customer Service Program/Software/App for startup Ecommerce site?

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

FreedomVibes

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jul 1, 2016
New York City
Hi All,

I have gotten to the point in my shopify ecommerce store where I am spending alot of time taking care of customer service requests. I am looking to outsource this aspect so I can spend more time on other efforts within the business. I am looking to outsource this aspect to a VA overseas. What apps do you guys recommend for customer service inquiry tracking/solutions for a small startup that will service about 5 requests a week?

I was orignially using Google Groups Collaborative Inbox but found this to be very lmiimted. My employees could not send emails from the company groups like contact, support, orders etc. I also found that when they did reply to customers, it always CC'ed the customer rather than direct response.

I was looking at ZenDesk but read its much too complex for a smaller startup company. Any suggestions on what systems/programs you guys use?

Any help is appreciated!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FreedomVibes

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jul 1, 2016
New York City
Hi All,

I have gotten to the point in my shopify ecommerce store where I am spending alot of time taking care of customer service requests. I am looking to outsource this aspect so I can spend more time on other efforts within the business. I am looking to outsource this aspect to a VA overseas. What apps do you guys recommend for customer service inquiry tracking/solutions for a small startup that will service about 5 requests a week?

I was orignially using Google Groups Collaborative Inbox but found this to be very lmiimted. My employees could not send emails from the company groups like contact, support, orders etc. I also found that when they did reply to customers, it always CC'ed the customer rather than direct response.

I was looking at ZenDesk but read its much too complex for a smaller startup company. Any suggestions on what systems/programs you guys use?

Any help is appreciated!!
I found an app called keeping (keeping.com) that actually lets you integrate right into your gmail. Which seems to be the simple option i was looking for. Just an FYI in case anyone is interested. Seems alot easier and more suitable for smaller businesses. Will try the 14 day trial and let you guys know how it goes.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.