The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Customer Service improvements idea - need feedback - CLOSED

Idea threads

CryptoCurt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
Hi people,
i am thinking about how to bring the "desert of customer service" in germany to an end.
Got some good ideas but i am doubting (as usual). Need feedback from you.

• Is this niche valuable ?
  • how would i approach potential customers? If i think about BMW, Audi etc... how to tackle the first (and contact and who should i contact?)
    • of course i'd start with smaller companies to gain experience, but i am aiming high from the start, thats why i name BMW...
  • Will any company be spending money on this topic?
  • Is this anyway too old fashioned way of solving market problems?
any feedback is welcome. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jobless

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jun 8, 2017
EU
The idea is very general but I like it.

Why contact the companies such as BMW or a small business? Should you not be talking to their customers?

Later with customer pain point feedback and data, you can present to the company a solution how you could improve the customer satisfaction through better (post-purchase) customer service, and how exactly it will benefit the company.

If a company lacks in awareness of the bad customer experience, chances are they cannot pinpoint the exact area that is lacking. Is it the CRM software? High turnover rates? Outsourcing? Bad morale? Company culture? Lack of incentives? Simple lack of awareness/feedback?

Of the possible causes you can imagine, which cause are you most able to solve, and then 'package' for sale?

Matt_2190

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Dec 19, 2017
Southern Europe
I honestly didn't understand exactly what the product is. Do you offer outsourced customer service to companies?

If this is the case... Why target big companies like BMW? It is very likely that they already have their own customer service or agreements with other companies that give them preferential treatment.

Why not create a service for small companies instead?

With C0VlD-19 and lockdowns in Europe, many small companies are working with e-commerce. Many of them need an outsourced customer service, because they don't have the resources to create an in-house one.

This could be a good business. Also because I'm looking for companies that do this, but I can't find any. :D

CryptoCurt

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Oct 2, 2019
Germany
I honestly didn't understand exactly what the product is. Do you offer outsourced customer service to companies?

If this is the case... Why target big companies like BMW? It is very likely that they already have their own customer service or agreements with other companies that give them preferential treatment.

Why not create a service for small companies instead?

With C0VlD-19 and lockdowns in Europe, many small companies are working with e-commerce. Many of them need an outsourced customer service, because they don't have the resources to create an in-house one.

This could be a good business. Also because I'm looking for companies that do this, but I can't find any. :D
Thanks for your reply. Seems i did not explain the idea well enough.
The ideas was to enhance customer service to a level, that customers actually WANT to come back to XYZ. Instead of "have to".
But i talked to somebody, who has done this professionally over some years for different major car makers.
Result was: Customer serveys where done, over and over. Results showed that enhancements are urgently necessary in customer service, car configurator etc... Customer even went so far and offered ideas to the car makers through the surveys.
What changed? NOTHING. It seems, that as long as no other car maker is offering better (or BEST ) service, there is no reason to enhance the customer service. Customer comes just for my kind of car anyway. Why enhance anything, outside of my product - the car maker asks...
So : topic closed, i got my answer...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.