The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Crushing B2B Sales with LinkedIn

EarlOfChina

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 8, 2017
UK
Want to CRUSH it selling B2B on LinkedIn?

I certainly do.

Right now LinkedIn is the single biggest opportunity for B2B sales.

What I'd like to share is a strategy I have developed recently whilst starting to build a brand new business from the ground up. It's still relatively early days, but so far this strategy has been producing contacts and opportunities beyond my wildest dreams.

The strategy that I am laying out below won't work for everyone. It is dependant on you having a good product/service that people actually want - and having some level of budget for acquiring new customers. Also - to be clear, I do not represent any of the products or services I mention below.

So - what is the strategy?

First, let me give you a bit of context. I am running a B2B service business in a very specific industry. Each client is worth a minimum of $30,000 per year. Even if I had to spend 10% of that to acquire the client, I'd be very happy (though I am not expecting to spend anywhere near that).

The strategy at a high level is simple. I want to get in front of as many of the decision makers as possible and stay in front of them. I want to be in a position where THEY approach ME to discuss working together, rather than the other way around.

So here goes.

1) Finding The Right People

The first step here is bringing in a stream of new, targeted leads on a daily basis. Top of the funnel shiz.

Let's use the example that we want to connect with owners of Accountancy firms in the US.

We'd do a search using the "All Filters" option to really dial it in:

_ceo____Search___LinkedIn.png

So, options I have on the filters are:

- 2nd & 3rd Connections Selected

Screenshot 2018-12-26 at 22.14.35.png

- USA Selected

Screenshot 2018-12-26 at 22.15.14.png

- Accountancy Industry Selected

Screenshot 2018-12-26 at 22.15.39.png

- Title Dialed In

You may have others but I generally search: owner OR CEO OR managing director OR founder OR co-founder

Screenshot 2018-12-26 at 22.16.40.png

Once you do this you will see that LinkedIn comes up with almost 16,000 results. That'll keep you busy for a while

2) Connecting With The Right People

The next part of the strategy is about regularly connecting with these people. I aim to send anywhere from 50-100 connection requests per day.

I like to send a custom connection request that is as personal as possible. For my example it might be something like:

Hey NAME,

How's the weather today in CITY NAME?

I thought it would be worth us connecting as we are both working in the accounting world!

Speak soon,

Earl

Now, there are various options for doing this - here are the options available to you:
  • Do it yourself, manually, every day. Time-consuming, but free.
  • Hire an intern or a student to do this for you.
  • Hire a LinkedIn marketing firm to do this for you. I can recommend a couple.
  • Use a tool like Linked Helper. Though I believe this may be a little "grey-hat".
3) Video Message Those Who Connect

Ok, so this is where things start to get interesting. A certain percentage of these people, who are LITERALLY your target audience, are going to accept your connection request.

Our aim here is simple. We want to start a dialogue with these people AS WELL AS take a HUGE opportunity to stay in front of them for months to come.

Enter DUBB. This is an awesome video message platform that I fell in love with the moment I came across it.

What it allows you to do is quickly record a video message for someone, directly from your chrome browser (or even from a phone app).

But the KICKER here, is that you can embed PIXELS into the page that plays the video

Do you see what we are about to do here?

The next step is simple. When someone accepts your connection request, we are going to shoot a very short video with DUBB and sent it to them via LinkedIn. They will then click to watch the video, and be put onto your retargeting audience! Personally, I collect a retargeting audience primarily using the Facebook Pixel, but also LinkedIn pixel.

I would make the video message super soft and friendly. ACTUALLY take a look at their profile, take a look at their business, and give some useful thoughts. Don't try to sell at this stage, deliver value best you can, with no expecations.

4) Run Ads Against This Audience

Personally I primarily run Facebook ads, as I am extremely familiar with the platform. However, I reckon LinkedIn is a good bet too. I am playing with it at the moment and may have more insights as time goes by.

There are 3 kinds of ads I am running at the moment to my retargeting audience:

1. General promo videos - I am giving myself the goal of creating multiple promo videos throughout the year, plus creating multiple cuts of each one to split test.
  2. Showcase videos & images - These will be ads that just showcase the work you are doing for other clients. I post these at LEAST weekly on social media anyway, so I run them to my retargeting audience too.
  3. Mega value - I really subscribe to the idea of giving your best information away for free, and then having people pay for ACCESS to you. So, I think that creating this kind of content can really build you and your business as an authority and show that you absolutely know what you are doing.
Make sure you have got a good call to action on these - ESPECIALLY on #1, so that people can easily buy / get in touch / request a quote / whatever it might be.

5) Build Relationships & Nurture Them

It's all about relationships. Make sure you respond to LinkedIn messages quickly. You reply to comments on your ad. You answer people's questions. Nurture the relationships, bring value where you possibly can. People will like you, trust you, and buy from you.

In Conclusion

This method is bringing me some FANTASTIC opportunities right now. I expect to generate 6 or 7 figures in revenue this year using this as my primary method for finding new clients for my service business.

However, this is still early days with this technique. It's going to need refining, plus, frankly. I don't have all of the answers. I bet there are people reading this who have creative ideas to make this strategy even BETTER.

I am kind of excited to see if anyone here ends up trying this method. Perhaps you will have some feedback and ideas?

Can't wait to chat with you all and answer any questions you may have.

Praying this helps some folks here, as this forum has been such a huge source of inspiration and guidance for me over the years.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Just closed a $500/month client. He was the second person that I ever sent a video to using this method.

Wouldn't have ever done it without this thread. It is now a permanent part of my prospecting efforts.

EarlOfChina

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 8, 2017
UK
Just wanted to say...

I started implementing this strategy last night and got a phone call of a HOT lead on just my second video. Thanks again for the awesome strategy

YES! This is such great news!

In my first month of doing this (and not as consistently as I'd like) I have over 40 people in my sales pipeline.

I have closed a couple of nice deals - need to work on some of the others.

Am also trying to post content to LinkedIn daily. Now that I am connecting with so many people on the platform, I may as well use organic methods for staying in front of them as well as paid!

I am really thinking to start a progress thread on the forum

EarlOfChina

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 8, 2017
UK
I'm confused - the title says "Crushing" but you mention its "early days" in the post?

Since it was written in Dec 2018 - what's the latest?

I like LinkedIn (don't use it for outreach myself) but I find it to be spammy. What's your take on it?

My take on it is that following this strategy I have built a network of 6.5k business owners in the EXACT industry I am targeting, and so far have scaled this side of my business from zero to a monthly recurring revenue of over $10k using a TINY ad spend.

Every time I post something on LinkedIn it gets thousands of views from my exact target market.

For a seasoned entrepreneur, maybe this sounds like no big deal. But for someone on the sidewalk, using this strategy can really take them to the next level.

Take it or leave it. I am just trying to share what I'm doing and add some value.

EarlOfChina

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 8, 2017
UK
This definitely helps. Thanks for taking the time to respond. Wolfman

Sure thing. Any questions you have, just let me know.

I am focused on some VERY specific biz dev at the moment so I've got my LinkedIn stuff more on autopilot right now with a generic promo video I created and help from one of my team.

That said, it's my intention to really take my LinkedIn strategy to the next level in the coming months with a LOT more care and attention - so I will for sure keep things updated here.

One of the RIDICULOUS things I am finding is that I now have a network of WELL over 6000 connections, and when I post to LinkedIn, thoughtful posts get 2000+ views.

:clap:: THIS :clap:: IS :clap:: INSANE

Just think about that.

I am connecting with my EXACT target market.

...and 2000 of them are seeing my posts every time I post.

So - I am really needing to focus on my content strategy - this is MASSIVE.

EarlOfChina

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 8, 2017
UK
You operate in a very specific niche.
You mention that the strategy is developed for them to pay for access to you. These are CEOs we are talking about, with their own agendas and business goals, so I was a bit confused with the numbers (50-100 connections a day), and the difficulty in maintaining contact with those who are converted.

As I mentioned this is very much the top of the funnel. They won't all connect with you. Those that do won't all watch your video. You don't have to be in hand-to-hand combat with every single person constantly. That is the beauty of using the retargeting. You can make sure that your content and updates are always in front of them.

Make sense?

I give you big props for coming up with this.

The video is a really nice touch because it allows you to show your personality and how approachable you are as opposed to a 'salesy' faceless pitch. I wonder if that'll work for cold email as well, embed a video of you talking to them about their website, might even be faster than a cold call and convert better.

The video approach will separate you from the 'flood' of sales pitches I've gotten on linked in. It has gotten pretty bad lately over there and I just avoid it in general.

I'm going to bookmark this strategy and start using this. I already have B2B sales strategies for twitter, Reddit, and Facebook. This will be a nice addition to the portfolio.

Glad you like it!

Dubb works great for email. You can use it directly in Gmail and it even embeds a cool little gif of the video into the email.

Please do post your results in this thread once you have tried it!

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Just wanted to say...

I started implementing this strategy last night and got a phone call of a HOT lead on just my second video. Thanks again for the awesome strategy

EarlOfChina

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 8, 2017
UK
Just closed a $500/month client. He was the second person that I ever sent a video to using this method.

Wouldn't have ever done it without this thread. It is now a permanent part of my prospecting efforts.

Now THIS is fantastic! So pleased to hear it's working for you!

I just recently nailed a $2600 per month client, so I am super happy. Obviously pumping out a LOAD of content to my retargeting audience too.

Keep doin' it!

Any other success stories?

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
MAKE SURE YOUR PROFILE IS OPTIMIZED FOR THE CLIENT YOU'RE ATTRACTING.

Don't write your profile in the 3rd person. Don't make it generic with dumb corporate fluff talk (i.e. I'm an innovative self-starting wordsmith who produces great results and also provides satisfaction for my incredible clients." UGh.....why does everyone write this junk.)

Make your headline and your "About you" section all about the ideal client. "I write sales copy for financial companies to grow cart value 50% in 5 days." Make the benefit sing.
Haha. They write that junk so we can stand out.

I used to get leads by having a title of “AdWords Freelancer” and sending hundreds of connection requests a day... without a personalised message. People see your title when they see all the connection requests. If they’re in the market for what you do then you could end up with an enquiry.

EarlOfChina

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 8, 2017
UK
Okay I see which part I missed.

After you send the videos, you collect the retargetting ads using a Facebook pixel, primarily.

My final question is... what does this mean mechanism wise? When I read that, I don’t understand how to do it physically. Sorry man I feel retarded right now lol

Is this something I can just ask the dubb guys? I’d much rather bother them with a dumb question if it means I can understand it better.
Ok so basically.

Let's say that you send me a connection request on LinkedIn, and I accept. You'll then send me a personalised video message via LinkedIn. When I click the link and go through to the video on DUBB, a piece of code called the "Facebook Pixel" recognises me as a Facebook user and puts me on your "retargeting" list. Now, when I browse Facebook, Instagram, and other apps/websites I will see your ads around the web.

Make sense?

Obviously, this all has to be set up - but it's fairly simple to figure out ;)

EarlOfChina

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 8, 2017
UK
Thanks guys, esp. Earl, Please indulge an absolute rookie in this area. Do you have any tips, sites, references for learning how to create the kind of videos you're using. I'm interested re your ideas of a LinkedIn marketing firm or student/interns. Do you have practical suggestions for a beginner and cost comparison? How about using VAs?
Also I want to echo the others in saying thanks for some potentially valuable info.
Wolfman

If you're making unique videos per person - that's easy. Get your face in front of a camera and talk.

If you are talking about making something more generic to send. Well, I think it depends on your budget.

If you are on a low budget, you could definitely shoot something with your iPhone and then hire someone on Upwork to edit it - add in some "B-Roll" over the top etc. Shouldn't cost you a lot.

Bit more budget? A local video student, or small videography company will definitely be able to help you out. Just make sure you are clear with what you want and perhaps have a script in mind in advance.

For inspiration, I would suggest checking out some successful Kickstarter campaigns. These are normally face-to-camera videos with b-roll - and if the Kickerstarter has done well, chances are they probably having a BANGIN' video.

Hope that helps.

EarlOfChina

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 8, 2017
UK
Hi @EarlOfChina , i'm getting started with this method now, will share my results with you as soon as I have some good numbers I tested it with. I have been using LOOM up until now and really surprised that I cant add a facebook pixel to it, but that it works with DUBB... I guess it'l be time for me to make the switch soon.

Please let me know if you are still active on the forum. Best Regards
I am still active and SUPER excited to see how you get on.

Please post your findings here. Would love to help if I can.

Thomas Baptiste

Guide Yourself!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 8, 2018
Commonwealth of Dominica
This is real helpful man. As someone who is new to LinkedIn, and social media in general, I appreciate the guidance. With projects like these that deal with a large number of people, I'm interested to know how you manage client expectations. Also, do you build up a large network first or do you operate by the 80/20 principle?

EarlOfChina

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 8, 2017
UK
I am starting a little FB Ads agency focusing on Dentists, Chiropractors and Personal Trainers. So far I have had best luck with Personal Trainers. I just started 2 weeks ago and only tried Cold Emailing and Networking so far. You can check out my thread here if you like: EXECUTION - From 0 to Freedom in 3 Months

If you have any specific advise about the niche I am targetting - then I am all ears. Oh, forgot to say that I am mostly focused on my domestic market. A very small country with less than 6 million people. Looking forward to trying your tactics!

Sounds like this will work great for what you are doing. Keep me posted!

Great strategy, cant wait to see it take off for you.

Thank you! I will report progress here.

I'm also thinking of making a progress thread for my new business in general. What do you guys think?

EarlOfChina

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 8, 2017
UK
A little bit of inspiration for you guys. Just a few of the leads I've had through recently using the above strategy:

WhatsApp 3.png

WhatsApp 2.png

_3__LinkedIn.png

_2__LinkedIn.png

LinkedIn 2.png

LinkedIn.png

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
Are you paying for LinkedIn? If so, what package? @EarlOfChina

When I do this, I dont have the option to select the 2nd and 3rd connections. It's grayed out.
The Sales Navigator option is $79.99/month and give you a lot of targeting options, plus the ability to reach 2nd & 3rd connections.

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
509%
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA
Love the hustle @EarlOfChina :).

I used to do this hard core a few years ago when I was in a different niche. My process was similar but a bit simpler.

1) I'd send a connection request (I'd make it more relevant to the industry than "how is the weather?" More like "Hey, we both know X person...etc."

2) Once connected, I'll export their email and send them 2-3 emails asking them questions to get the ball moving until we got on the phone. Sometimes, I'd offer a free report.

-------
You mentioned 'grey hat' software. There used to be this cool software that you'd load up a long list of people, and this software would automatically go and 'look' at the profile of the person. So, I'd have it looking at 500 people per day. Then, those people would be notified and go to my profile. Then would get connection requests from people wanting to talk.

Another thing that changed is Linkedin doesn't allow you to export connection emails anymore. You have to go manually to each profile. So you'd need to hire a PA to scrap 1-by-1.

--------
One thing I'd mention to help this thread.

MAKE SURE YOUR PROFILE IS OPTIMIZED FOR THE CLIENT YOU'RE ATTRACTING.

Don't write your profile in the 3rd person. Don't make it generic with dumb corporate fluff talk (i.e. I'm an innovative self-starting wordsmith who produces great results and also provides satisfaction for my incredible clients." UGh.....why does everyone write this junk.)

Make your headline and your "About you" section all about the ideal client. "I write sales copy for financial companies to grow cart value 50% in 5 days." Make the benefit sing.

Keep hustlin'!

Joe Cassandra

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
509%
Jul 25, 2013
Woodstock, GA
Haha. They write that junk so we can stand out..

Ugh...this is literally the Linkedin profile of the CMO of a freakin' billion-dollar hotel.

"[NAME -3rd person] is an award-winning marketing executive distinguished as a strategist, a deliverer of results and a developer of talent. Recognized as a leader with strong consumer intuition, analytical horsepower, and the ability to drive strategic alignment within complex organizations. An ROI-minded marketer with a passion for prioritization, business optimization and creative approaches to tackling challenges."

WTF does that mean...

How is this person a "marketer?"

In their defense, I'm sure their legal team stifles any sort of personalization...but please don't put crap like this in your Linkedin if you want clients to call you...

EarlOfChina

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 8, 2017
UK
@EarlOfChina how do you spend $2 per day on ads on linkedin? It wont allow me to go below $10 per day

Is this based on how we narrow down our target demographic?

Right now I am just running retargeting ads on Facebook to those people who clicked through to my videos. And yes, you can do a few $ per day on Facebook :)

EarlOfChina

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 8, 2017
UK
When you send the connection request and they do not accept for few or months, do you ever withdraw the request or leave as is? I feel like when I reach out to a lot of my prospects they do no accept my request even with a message (I am not doing the video yet).

Every once in a while I clear out the oldest connection requests as when you get to a certain amount, you can’t send anymore.

Hey Earl, It sounds like you're kicking butt w/ social media. This is one of my weak points but I'm working on it and looking into a course. You have helped by showing me the potential value of your approach.
I'm trying to balance electronic media with going to trade shows and other ways of marketing. Keep up the good work. Thanks, Greg

You’re welcome, Greg.

Just remember that if you take the right approach on social and keep that “you” focus that @Lex DeVille talks about a lot - you can make just as strong connections online as any trade show.

It’s all about helping people, and showing value.

One thing that Gary Vee talks about a lot is giving ALL of your best information for FREE, and then charging for access to you. This is a smart move and is definitely paying off for me.

Hope that helps - im always here if you have questions.

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
Great post!

If you're driving paid traffic - ALWAYS install a pixel and grab the audience. Don't waste it.

I'll be testing this out soon with my team running the outreach.

EarlOfChina

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 8, 2017
UK
Quick question-- how long after someone accepts your connection do you send them a video? I kind of wanted to look somewhat nice but it's quarantine so I actually need to put in some effort for these videos and can't just film them with 10 minutes of prep. I thought I would film them all in the same day like 1 or 2x a week. Is 4-5 days after they accept to late or just enough?

Edited to add the following-- I'm approaching international clients with this method. Should be sending my requests and videos during the day for them even if that's when I'm going to bed. I don't want to send something that says 'contact me with questions or something similar' and then they message me and I'm sleeping. I'm probably overthinking this but didn't know if you do this only with domestic clients in the UK or overseas as well. Of course the UK timezone is more central between the US and Asia so maybe you don't have this problem. Thanks!
Quick question-- how long after someone accepts your connection do you send them a video? I kind of wanted to look somewhat nice but it's quarantine so I actually need to put in some effort for these videos and can't just film them with 10 minutes of prep. I thought I would film them all in the same day like 1 or 2x a week. Is 4-5 days after they accept to late or just enough?

Edited to add the following-- I'm approaching international clients with this method. Should be sending my requests and videos during the day for them even if that's when I'm going to bed. I don't want to send something that says 'contact me with questions or something similar' and then they message me and I'm sleeping. I'm probably overthinking this but didn't know if you do this only with domestic clients in the UK or overseas as well. Of course the UK timezone is more central between the US and Asia so maybe you don't have this problem. Thanks!

Hello!

So - first off, I wouldn't worry about the timezone thing. Just, it's a non issue.

As for when to send the videos. I would highly recommend striking whilst the iron is hot. Don't worry too much about the QUALITY of the video, it's very much about making that personal connection and the content of what you say.

Another underutilized functionality of LinkedIn is voice notes. Obviously you won't be able to host a video elsewhere and "pixel" people using these, however you WILL get their attention as no one really uses them and then you don't have to worry about your background!

Just some thoughts!

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
This method is really starting to show promising results. I'm using my intro message to wish them safe during COVID19 and my video call to action is about the court system in the US and navigating all the closures. The only downside is filming the videos can be a bit exhausting. I did 10 the other day and even though it took me 2 hours, I was ready for bed when I finished. Something about being 'on' for the camera completely depletes my energy levels. I suppose that is my introverted energy being drained :)

Thomas Baptiste

Guide Yourself!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 8, 2018
Commonwealth of Dominica
My apologies. I got the answer after a re-read.

So - what is the strategy?

The strategy at a high level is simple. I want to get in front of as many of the decision makers as possible and stay in front of them. I want to be in a position where THEY approach ME to discuss working together, rather than the other way around.
You operate in a very specific niche.
You mention that the strategy is developed for them to pay for access to you. These are CEOs we are talking about, with their own agendas and business goals, so I was a bit confused with the numbers (50-100 connections a day), and the difficulty in maintaining contact with those who are converted.

jpanarra

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Jan 9, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
I give you big props for coming up with this.

The video is a really nice touch because it allows you to show your personality and how approachable you are as opposed to a 'salesy' faceless pitch. I wonder if that'll work for cold email as well, embed a video of you talking to them about their website, might even be faster than a cold call and convert better.

The video approach will separate you from the 'flood' of sales pitches I've gotten on linked in. It has gotten pretty bad lately over there and I just avoid it in general.

I'm going to bookmark this strategy and start using this. I already have B2B sales strategies for twitter, Reddit, and Facebook. This will be a nice addition to the portfolio.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
This is amazing! Thank you very much for this post. I will definately try it in January. Will keep you updated about results :)

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
I already have B2B sales strategies for twitter, Reddit, and Facebook. This will be a nice addition to the portfolio.
I’m very interested in your Reddit strategy. I’ve always found it very difficult due to the anti-marketing mindset most of the users have.

Chapas

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Nov 23, 2014
YES! That’ll be fantastic!

What kind of B2B business are you running?

I am starting a little FB Ads agency focusing on Dentists, Chiropractors and Personal Trainers. So far I have had best luck with Personal Trainers. I just started 2 weeks ago and only tried Cold Emailing and Networking so far. You can check out my thread here if you like: EXECUTION - From 0 to Freedom in 3 Months

If you have any specific advise about the niche I am targetting - then I am all ears. Oh, forgot to say that I am mostly focused on my domestic market. A very small country with less than 6 million people. Looking forward to trying your tactics!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.