The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Criss Angel

kidgas

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 25, 2007
Indiana
I'm here in Las Vegas with my son who is competing in a gymnastics competition tomorrow. We went to a magic show and saw Criss Angel in the audience. Took a picture of him with my son. Too cool. Plus it was 70 and sunny. I was in a short sleeve shirt. Left Indy this morning at 5 below zero. Gotta love jet travel.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

RealOG

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 20, 2007
Austin, Texas, United States
Some women have a thing for magic...

340x.jpg

copperfieldL1910_468x359.jpg

Sid23

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Aug 9, 2007
These guys have got to be using some kind of mind control tricks... The Jedi mind shit... There is no other logical explanation ;)

ROFL

Other than maybe she got tired of sleeping with some 80+ year old dude. Just a thought...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

kidgas

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 25, 2007
Indiana
I don't think it has anything to do with the Jedi mind trick. I think it can likely be explained by the Benjamin effect (number of Benjamin's in your wallet). Hugh's net worth was collapsing while Criss Angel's star is rising.

On another note: My two eldest daughters really enjoy Criss (in fact, I got lots of his shows on my DVR at home and have even watched a few myself but would not have recognized him by myself without my son's help). Anyway, they are upset at their brother. We plan on going online to one of those T-shirt making places and having a T-shirt made for each of them that says:

My brother went to Vegas and met Criss Angel and all I got is this STUPID T-Shirt.

Of course, we will put the picture on it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.