The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Crello.com - Anybody using this site?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

DustinH

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 24, 2017
Nashville
I just came across Crello today and looks awesome! I was wondering if anybody else was using it for design? I read where it has cool animations and video features that Canva.com does not have.

Feedback from users?

Bru

Contributor
Oct 17, 2018
France
I just came across Crello today and looks awesome! I was wondering if anybody else was using it for design? I read where it has cool animations and video features that Canva.com does not have.

Feedback from users?

I didn't know, so thanks a lot
I like it, i ve not used it a lot but like it, looks a lot like Canva and might be a bit limited at some point but definitely worth a check in depth.
cheers

DustinH

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 24, 2017
Nashville
I've been using Canva a lot, too. I was looking around for animation software and this popped up. I thought it looked interesting with the same interface as Canva but with added animation and and video components.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Great find. Will liven up my course material. Thanks :thumbsup:

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Just created my first Crello animated post for instagram. 4 new followers in the first few minutes so not bad as it is not an optimum time to post for my niche.

Will be interesting to see how it does.

DustinH

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
May 24, 2017
Nashville
Just created my first Crello animated post for instagram. 4 new followers in the first few minutes so not bad as it is not an optimum time to post for my niche.

Will be interesting to see how it does.

Awesome!

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
Looks promising! Also cheaper than Canva and seems to have more features. The animated posts looks amazing!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Cool - glad to have you. And yes it should help a lot. When you are in the new group just post...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hey everyone, I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom