The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Copywriting prices in Poland

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane
D

Deleted03867

Hello everyone!
Long story short, I am on my way to learn to copywrite, and I am really, REALLY curious about comparision of two markets of copywriting.

Average price in polish copywriting market is like 6 dollars per 1000 characters (2,5 dollars per 1000 characters if you are beginner)

How high are prices in english/american sites and what do you think about prices in Poland?
I don't want to make an account on foreign sites yet.

Thank you for replying and sorry for eventual mistakes, I'm still learning English.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hello everyone!
Long story short, I am on my way to learn to copywrite, and I am really, REALLY curious about comparision of two markets of copywriting.

Average price in polish copywriting market is like 6 dollars per 1000 characters (2,5 dollars per 1000 characters if you are beginner)

How high are prices in english/american sites and what do you think about prices in Poland?
I don't want to make an account on foreign sites yet.

Thank you for replying and sorry for eventual mistakes, I'm still learning English.

There's no such thing as "average price" for copywriters.

People pay average prices for average services. Clients don't want average copy. They want words that crush competition, turn readers into gold. Become that person you can charge what you want.

How high are prices in English sites? How much are you willing to ask for?

The rate you listed isn't copywriter pay, except maybe when you're new. It's content writer pay. Low budget rates for unskilled writers.

As a copywriter you're a hybrid salesman. Your words have to convert. You have to sell yourself to every client. When you learn to write and learn to sell you'll look back on this question and laugh.

:cool:

*Edit*
Just noticed you said "characters" not "words" which changes the part about low pay slightly. It's still super low rates. Not copywriter pay.

Last edited:

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
All the jobs, I've seen are per hourly not per character or per word unit.

Where are low skilled content writer jobs with per word unit/character prices in the English speaking market?

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
All the jobs, I've seen are per hourly not per character or per word unit.

Where are low skilled content writer jobs with per word unit/character prices in the English speaking market?

You'll find them all over the freelance platforms like Upwork. Usually the content mill websites like copypress pay writers based on word count too. Every once in a while craigslist has gigs like this, and sometimes in Facebook groups.

D

Deleted03867

Hello again!

I've started to copywrite on Upwork (shotout to Lex) and I've noticed...

there aren't many errands in polish sites.

For comparision, only ONE offer daily arrives on those sites, while on Upwork...

well, every copywriter should know the answer.

For every polish person who reads this post, I highly reccomend you to make yourself very fluent in English and start to copywrite on Upwork!

MyNameIsMarcel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Nov 23, 2018
Poland/Sweden
Hello again!

I've started to copywrite on Upwork (shotout to Lex) and I've noticed...

there aren't many errands in polish sites.

For comparision, only ONE offer daily arrives on those sites, while on Upwork...

well, every copywriter should know the answer.

For every polish person who reads this post, I highly reccomend you to make yourself very fluent in English and start to copywrite on Upwork!

How its going with copywriting my polish friend? Just discovered this thread and started to read about copywriting, im a newbie to this.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.