• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Conversations over the Holiday...

Discussion in 'People & Relationships' started by Scot, Apr 17, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
Tags:
  1. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $20,670

I'm ok with google tracking people. It's how we serve them ads and retarget them ;)

2. ksc23

ksc23 Silver Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,856
    I'm not ok with google for other reasons but don't want to get into politics. The privacy and speed are added incentives to switch for anyone interested in alternatives.

OldFaithful and Scot like this.
  3. Philip Marlowe

Philip Marlowe Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $553
    Read between the lines of that comment about jobs at Easter and you'll likely find the same issues extend to other parts of their life. If they have no control over their worker-bee job, my guess is they might also be overweight/have unhealthy habits, have credit card/auto debt, or other challenges.

So the advice they might best benefit from isn't necessarily "job" or corporate "script" related, although that would be very useful given how central is it, but rather more on habits and general behavior.

Interestingly I think MJ's books cover both of these (I referred to Unscripted as the "complete" work before for a reason) as they touch on the entire ecosystem of the Fastlane, but these folks might also benefit from more fundamental conversations.

So by all means give them Unscripted and it wouldn't be a waste, but the conversation with them might start with things like auditing their daily routine to understand how their time is spent, basic goal setting and accomplishing tasks (read 'One Thing' by Kelller), physical fitness, and even changing their immediate environment with respect to friends/partners, etc.

Love this forum to death, but I think we all have the Fastlane hammer and so see sidewalking nails everywhere to pound.

-PM

OldFaithful and Camilo Ardiles like this.
  4. Camilo Ardiles

Camilo Ardiles Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $479
    Is like saying "Well at least we have Saturday and Sunday to rest" :D

Scot likes this.
  5. Camilo Ardiles

Camilo Ardiles Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $479
    I think can MJ emphasizes at the end of the day and which I found similar to what I heard from Scott Adams once, is about building a complete system of actions that will take you where you want instead of fragmented/isolated ones. And also taking the full responsibility of your destiny both in business and life.

Philip Marlowe likes this.