The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Contacting Suppliers for New Trade Accounts

Laughingman21

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Sep 7, 2015
I'm in the process of contacting new supplier to try to set up new trade accounts and I have no idea of the best approach to take. I'm torn between sending out emails that are
  • short and blunt i.e. just ask to open a trade account
  • something long that talks about my new store, how I plan to market their products, how I can increase their sales etc
What have other fastlaners had most success with?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
what type of supplier are you targeting? Do they have the proper credentials? you have to act accordingly. It is a two way street. They will be thinking about your position or your status as well. You want to come across professional and do all your due diligence up front about screening potential suppliers partners especially overseas. You need to be specific with what you want from them and how much qunaity etc so they can forecast accordingly. You increasing their sales is not relevant yet because it is unknown that you can in the beginning. you just need to figure out what exactly it is that you want and what you want from them what you expect and what sort of course of action it would take to foster a partnering.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.