The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Confused Indian

divine

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 23, 2015
Hi Mohit, why would you want to leave CSE when you can be really good with coding and development which in turn will help you a lot in data analytics, digital marketing and automating your business?

Along the way you can learn/experiment/start these things from a business point of view as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrShah

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Jul 10, 2014
Hi Mohit,

No, do not quit. Take it as a challenge! I've seen some friends quit engineering for easier degrees and now, they live their lives in deep regrets. Being an Engineer, you will be a hard nut to crack. So stick on, endure 3 years of work, get involved in any volunteer/start-up opportunities in your school and you should be good

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mohit Manglani

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 3, 2018
Mumbai
Hi Mohit,

No, do not quit. Take it as a challenge! I've seen some friends quit engineering for easier degrees and now, they live their lives in deep regrets. Being an Engineer, you will be a hard nut to crack. So stick on, endure 3 years of work, get involved in any volunteer/start-up opportunities in your school and you should be good

I have decided not to quit.. Thanks for the help.

Mohit Manglani

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 3, 2018
Mumbai
Hello everyone,
I am 19 y/o living in Mumbai,India.
I am planning to switch from CSE engineering to an easy degree so that i have more time to explore other things like digital marketing, Data Analytics and to start a business especially. Should i continue engineering for 3 more years or leave it?
Please help!

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mohit Manglani

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 3, 2018
Mumbai
Hi Mohit, why would you want to leave CSE when you can be really good with coding and development which in turn will help you a lot in data analytics, digital marketing and automating your business?

Along the way you can learn/experiment/start these things from a business point of view as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot man! This is a good idea. I will reconsider my options.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Hi Mohit,

I take a business degree now, but I still look up on engineering topics now and then.

I don't really think that the existence of 'easier degrees' is valid although for engineering, more study time is needed, no doubt. Each degree has their own challenges and focus of principles.

But living lives in deep regrets because they dropped out of engineering? That is harsh, IMO. Is there a more detailed story behind it? Deep regrets don't just happen because of one change of degrees.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...