The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Concept Lambo??? No, just Top Gear screwing around

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
Some people may hate me for this but the new Aventador doesnt look stunning to me. But because of its chassis, you can rest assured you will have a good chance of surviving a collision same with mp4-12c. Al though I would like to see how Lamborghini would do the SV version, if it was for real.

Ferrari 458
sema-hre-booth012opt.jpg

Never was a Ferrari fan, but I am now.

CEBenz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 16, 2011
Tacoma, Wa
Some people may hate me for this but the new Aventador doesnt look stunning to me. But because of its chassis, you can rest assured you will have a good chance of surviving a collision same with mp4-12c. Al though I would like to see how Lamborghini would do the SV version, if it was for real.

sema-hre-booth012opt.jpg

Never was a Ferrari fan, but I am now.
Personally, I do like the looks of it but what got my attention was a nearly 700hp engine with a 3500lb weight (about 500lbs lighter than the Murci). That is also one of the few late model Ferraris I've seen that I liked. My favorite Ferrari still stands as the 550/575m Maranello chassis. Something about the front engine V12, gated shifter, and rear transaxle that just seems traditional to me.

That is a cool video, I am not a lambo guy, but I really like this car... I can see buying one.

Yeah, and you're probably one of the few on here that could at this very moment. lol

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
Yeah, and you're probably one of the few on here that could at this very moment. lol

Not if most of the people here would get off their lazy asses, stop talking and thinking and start doing.

To quote my dad. You don't get paid to think..

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
So if we all had the money and assumed they were the same price 400,000 (even though it isnt, but just for an example), which one would you choose?

Lamborghini Aventador
Dont like the front and back of the Aventador, but the side view is amazing
lamborghini-aventador-lp700-4-geneva.jpg

Supercar-Lamborghini-Aventador-front-view.jpg

Lamborghini-Aventador-LP700-4-photo-back-468x311.jpg

Ferrari 458
oakley-design-ferrari-458-italia.jpg

5428668387_fb06110879.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CEBenz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 16, 2011
Tacoma, Wa
Not if most of the people here would get off their lazy asses, stop talking and thinking and start doing.

To quote my dad. You don't get paid to think..

I'm working on it I'm working on it. lol I've spent most of my evening trying to outsmart a Shopify template (not fastlane, but it'll keep me supported while I work on my fastlane project)

Lamborghini-Aventador-LP700-4-photo-back-468x311.jpg

Wow and I actually like the rear shot of the Lambo...... And that would be a hard choice, but the Lambo just slightly edges out the Ferrari for me.

AJGlobal

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 14, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
There has been a lot of talk on the lambo forum about the aventador. IMO they took the reventon and slammed it together with the gallardo, put it on a new chassis and dropped the same V-12 that was in the Murcie and tuned it up to 700HP. I haven't seen one in person yet nor am I in the market anytime soon to jump into one but having a G spyder that is a TT with plenty of HP I couldn't justify buying the aventador and I've been a die hard lambo guy since I was a kid.

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
Any thoughts of the new Mclaren mp4-12c

0911_02_z+2011_mcLaren_mP4-12C+front_three_quarter_view.jpeg.jpg

I think some people will have mixed opinions about the looks.
To me it does not look stunning but yet I have not seen it in person because seeing an exotic car is different seeing in person

However, I have to say the GT3 version looks awesome
McLaren-MP4-12C-GT3-2011-front-view.jpg

rexxkai

Lazy Noob
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
37%
Apr 1, 2011
Vancouver, BC, Canada
Ferrari 458

[/QUOTE]

the 458 looks more smooth, yet has an racing car look

based on my experience from playing forza 3, the ferraris are easier to drift and are much more nimble

ferrari for me~

CEBenz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Apr 16, 2011
Tacoma, Wa
Ferrari 458

the 458 looks more smooth, yet has an racing car look

based on my experience from playing forza 3, the ferraris are easier to drift and are much more nimble

ferrari for me~[/QUOTE]

You know, I really liked the 550/575m Maranellos (along with the accompanying Barchetta), the 360 Modena, and the 430, but I just haven't been able to get into the new designs. I don't know what it is, but they just aren't doing it for me.

I think a Gallardo, like the Balboni edition that was RWD, would be alright for drifting. That said, for the first time, I've found a truck I like:
[video=youtube;O5paAXmf_8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5paAXmf_8A[/video]

Bozigian

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Oct 13, 2010
Heres a new supercar. Zenvo st1

[video=youtube;I1RwmVZhxsI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1RwmVZhxsI[/video]

Heres allegedly the new NSX
[video=youtube;VmBVyS2yXtg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmBVyS2yXtg[/video]

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.