The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Complaint CMS IDEA

Idea threads

poepe

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
30%
May 19, 2019
So I was thinking of an idea. CMS - Complaints Management System
I don’t really have any skills as such because I do a lot of things and can’t figure out what I’m really good at. Zero sales skills, little writing skills, nice typing skills, little bit of blog management but I’m good at listening, finding solutions to problems and helping people out. I am presently working as a Client Service officer and turns out I’m really good at it with a lot of smiles and thank yous’ but occasional grumpy ones.
So I was thinking of starting a web service for people to drop their complaints with businesses e.g finance services, engineering, service companies etc....and then we would follow up and make sure of resolution.
It will be free.
Also before you ask- people can complain directly definitely but we would save them time and worries + we keep a log of all complaints and probably provide consultancy and advice if you need to switch to another company that fits your need.
Just thinking

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

George Appiah

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Aug 16, 2018
Accra, Ghana
So I was thinking of an idea. CMS - Complaints Management System

How is this different from existing helpdesk/ticketing software and case management solutions out there?

So I was thinking of starting a web service for people to drop their complaints with businesses e.g finance services, engineering, service companies etc....and then we would follow up and make sure of resolution.

OK, so your "Complaints Management System" is actually a human-powered service... and not a software or SaaS platform for businesses to use to manage their customer complaints.

I'm having a hard time wrapping my big head around this one: if I have a problem with my Internet connectivity, I'd just pick the phone and call the service provider. Why would I turn to a 3rd-party? And why would the service provider deal with a 3rd party (considering security, privacy, etc).

If there's some local context that makes this a no brainer (which I'm obviously not getting), can you share this?

It will be free.

Ah... are you running a charity then? If not, where's the business' income coming from?

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.