The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

COME RELEASE STRESS HERE

Anything related to matters of the mind

ChrisGav

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Feb 15, 2019
Hello friends,
The purpose of this thread is simple. Come post anything you’re struggling with. Maybe you’re burnt out, lacking motivation, stressed out, lack of direction, etc.

This is a judgement free thread. Come post your struggles to get them off your chest.

if you would like advice on your situation add at the end: “feedback welcome”

Otherwise, I would ask that you respectfully do not judge or lecture about other people’s post That do not include this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChrisGav

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Feb 15, 2019
I’ll start. I created this thread because I’m laying in bed, somewhat frustrated with myself for falling off the grind wagon for the past few days.

Energy, inspiration, discipline can be difficult to maintain at times. It comes and goes as everything does in life. Sometimes it feels difficult to try and always feel “on” everyday. Must execute even if I do not feel “on” though of course.
Feedback welcome

Lyinx

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Oct 28, 2019
Lancaster County, PA
people wast so much of my time with mindless chatter... like this one... and I let them... so this is me ignoring the rest of the thread...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.