The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

College Ring Dilemma

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

finances5

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Sep 20, 2010
I'd like to sell my college ring. Would anyone have any suggestions on how to go about it? I did do a search on eBay on college rings. But you know how it is in there. There were just too many of them and I'm not too sure where within that range would mine fit into, etc?

I even went as far as contacting the nearest independent jewelry appraiser I could find. But once I found out about their appraisal price, it got me thinking "that's probably just about what I could sell my college ring for". One reason why I thought I'd see an independent appraiser is to get some ideas on what it's worth so I'd know in advance that the gold buyer isn't trying to rip me off or something?

Thanks in advance!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore