The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

College- good idea or slowlane path?

Idea threads

Bartez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Jul 30, 2014
Poland, EU
I have a problem...

I'm in college now. I'm running small business in internet, but I want, I need and I will start a business that will be availible for more people. But when? When I graduate? I study econometric, economic and IT, I like that, but it's difficult for me to wait. I want to DO something wright now. I don't care about parents, what they say is far far away from my philosophy of earning money and enjoying life.
They just don't get it, they're kind of rich (big house, cool car etc.) thanks to regular posts...

I know that college would be helpfull for me, but right now it's nothing more but knowledge I could learn on my own and a bareer to start a serious business. But on the other hand, I want to graduate and this might be helpfull in the future.

I want to live in USA, maybe start a business, but I need money for that. I have a possibility to go to USA and work there legally in my specialization, but there is so much time I need to wait...

What to do? Leave that? I have nothing- no money, just my really small business. I don't want my parents' money and I never will.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Hope

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jul 22, 2014
If your tuition/housing/food/etc. is being paid for then I'd just work on business in my time outside of classes.

If you are going in debt for those things...

Well I'd drop out then, and work to fund fastlane ventures, and build the fastlane ventures until you are successful.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.