The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Clothing haul website, UK.

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Cartwright286

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
May 12, 2020
Hull, England
Hi everyone, I am new here and sorry to bother anyone, be great if you had a minute or so to read this. I am from the UK and recently struggled with ordering clothing online, wants or needs, both, I got my girlfriend to create an order for me and asked if I was happy with her picks. This gave me the idea to possibly create a Web page with a number of different fashion bloggers with a set style to help you in the same way my girlfriend did. I don't know if there's anything out there at the moment in the UK, I need to research it a little more and get solid evidence. It came into my head and I just needed to get it down and out there, any tips and pointers appreciated.

Thanks for your time

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Odysseus M Jones

I have a new fan, I want Aircon
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Feb 2, 2020
50.4555° N, 4.4647° W
a long time ago I thought about putting all my clothes on a database and adding tags such as, colours, fabrics, smart, casual, spring, summer etc
Then you type in what you want and see what outfit it recommends
Did you see Iggy Azalea's video Fancy?

imagine the logistical challenges of constantly changing styles, number of items combined with different people's body types, colouring, ages etc

A fun idea could be where people upload full length pics of themselves & their friends create new looks for them

Kinda like a social media site for fashionistas
Possible names: Fashionbook, LookBook

Kids are getting fashion conscious under 10

Think of all the advertising revenue from big brands...

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the forum.

I remember seeing a subscription box service a while back with curated clothing for men who were interested in being more stylish, but had no clue where to start.

Perhaps something like that?

OP
OP
C

Cartwright286

New Contributor
May 12, 2020
Hull, England
a long time ago I thought about putting all my clothes on a database and adding tags such as, colours, fabrics, smart, casual, spring, summer etc
Then you type in what you want and see what outfit it recommends
Did you see Iggy Azalea's video Fancy?

imagine the logistical challenges of constantly changing styles, number of items combined with different people's body types, colouring, ages etc

A fun idea could be where people upload full length pics of themselves & their friends create new looks for them

Kinda like a social media site for fashionistas
Possible names: Fashionbook, LookBook

Kids are getting fashion conscious under 10

Think of all the advertising revenue from big brands...
Yes this is a great idea, definitely one to expand on, I haven't seen that video no but again, I will look into it for added knowledge, I know a lot of people, like I say, including myself that could benefit by a certain person who we think is our style to create a little online shopping bag of sorts and send to the person to see whether they like the suggestions, I've noticed a fair few people love to know what others like to see them in, yes, we all have our own style in a way but there could be some hidden gems which people graze over, thinking they wouldn't look good in so and so a product

OP
OP
C

Cartwright286

New Contributor
May 12, 2020
Hull, England
Welcome to the forum.

I remember seeing a subscription box service a while back with curated clothing for men who were interested in being more stylish, but had no clue where to start.

Perhaps something like that?
Thank you for the warm welcome! Yes something like that but this would be more, the person can see the basket on a specific website of there choice before they copy the order and buy themselves? They would obviously give a certain person who they believe to be a similar style or age or body shape etc some preferences for example, I would like an active fitness haul but I don't like so and so a colour or for the jogging bottoms to be too baggy or I don't like headwear, possibly not that specific or picky but yes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE How To Create A 100K-1M+ Sales Funnel
While this is a marketplace post marking the re-launch of my popular course “5-Steps to Create a...
MARKETPLACE KAK’s “Kill Bigger” Incubation Program- With DAILY personal attention.
Received, and I replied ;) Hope you will take out more protegesss soon ;)
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This is your May reminder that you can do this. I'll keep it short. These are the May promos...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Thanks! This is a cool idea, actually. I would like to use your experience as I heard that these...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
would this be available in paper version? I know it's short, but most of my family is...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Here is where you eliminate uncertainty from the future! I wanted to post this image as I...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock