The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Citys ran out of N95 masks but i found a supplier. Is he reliable?

daftypunk

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Mar 29, 2020
Asia
Most companies/shops are out of stock of N95 masks and I found a supplier through an online forum who's willing to supply at significantly low costs if I bulk purchase ( over 100 masks) . I dont want to purchase the masks but I can put him in contact with other companies/shops who would be interested in the offer. Seems good, but the problem is I dont know wheter to trust the supplier or not. That's because the supplier has one website, seems legit but nothing other than that. No LinkedIn no mention of owner. Nothing.

If something goes wrong I will end up paying the expenses and I cant afford to do so. What should I do?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Most companies/shops are out of stock of N95 masks and I found a supplier through an online forum who's willing to supply at significantly low costs if I bulk purchase ( over 100 masks) . I dont want to purchase the masks but I can put him in contact with other companies/shops who would be interested in the offer. Seems good, but the problem is I dont know wheter to trust the supplier or not. That's because the supplier has one website, seems legit but nothing other than that. No LinkedIn no mention of owner. Nothing.

If something goes wrong I will end up paying the expenses and I cant afford to do so. What should I do?
Oh...that's a rough spot if you're not dealing with legit people. I'd be making sure they're not about price gouging etc. There's idiots like this out there. Hard to say who the people are your dealing with personally. Masks are hot resource.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlaWuGj2Grw

Ing

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
102%
Jun 8, 2019
Bavaria
go there, load masks in your car, pay, go home!

or wait till tne run is over, deal with masks for 10 years, make a profit when another run is comming, as you know your supp s.

or ...get scammed!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.