The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Citigroup (C)

Anything related to investing, including crypto
T

TheGreatBear

C is at new lows despite capital injections. Market players are losing confidence it seems. And all that implies... financial stocks might continue to weigh down on the entire market.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

randallg99

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
C is at new lows despite capital injections. Market players are losing confidence it seems. And all that implies... financial stocks might continue to weigh down on the entire market.

make no mistake about how much financials impact overall markets... keep in mind how blue chips stayed afloat in the past by issuing more bonds/debt. In this environment, nobody wants to touch it, no matter how "secure"... Citi is issuing more stock thus creating dilution and killing stock value. Merrill is next to be sent to the alter for the slaughter.

I said many moons ago, either leave the sector or short it.

shaunew

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Dec 30, 2007
Seoul, South Korea
I still can not believe all of this. I live in Korea and feel the results of this. Lets hope this will teach banks not to invest in sub prim loans. I had citi stock about 7 years ago bought pretty low at the time and sold a few years ago to buy a house and made a good profit from it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.