• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

OFF-TOPIC Cigar Afficionados in the House?

Discussion in 'Off Topic: Sports, Funnies, Pop-Culture' started by cutthroughstatic, Jul 18, 2017.

1. G-Man

G-Man Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $10,954
    Another stable genius. That's the way to do it.

I'm jealous of you Tampa guys. The only hand roll place in my hood is really pricey.

Vigilante, Scot and AllenCrawley like this.
  2. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $51,145
    I suppose it depends on the type of pipe. The couple I have tried from a friend were super mellow. One was a really long Gandalf style pipe and the other was more of a Sherlock pipe, with a double bend. By the time the smoke got to you, it was cooled down and mellow.

3. Boo

Boo Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $992
    After not smoking cigars for a long time, I passed by a store today and asked the guy to give me a few of his cheaper sticks for me to try. It's Monday, I'm waiting on people to get back to me... time to light this guy up. Alec Bradley Mira Flor Rosado.
    [​IMG]

Scot likes this.
  4. Doug Smith

Doug Smith Changing Lanes Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $370
    Since my last post in this thread I've probably tried 45 different cigars and am really starting to learn what I like.

My go to favorite is the H. Upmman Robusto by AJ Fernandez. They fairly strong and spicy. i just bought box of 20 for my humidor locker at my club.

I spent the the summer trying a lot of different cuts on a lot of different kinds of cigars and my current preference is a V-Cut using a table top cutter. I really like a punch too, but I've found that some cigars a punch just won't work on. The one I mentioned above. I've tried on 10 of them without a successful punch.

I joined my cigar lounge club room. It's two miles from my place and is really nice. The best part is the cost. It's $250 per month on the first, but you get $250 in store credit that can be used for cigars, accessories, anything from the bar, including tips. As a member you got a humidor locker and 20% off of cigar purchases.

I became a member for a few reasons.

1. Networking. I'm meeting a lot new people in a wide variety of professions. Programmers, Lawyers, Enterprise Sales People and my favorite... A retired engineer who is now a Santa Claus that travels and appears at large corporate events.

2. I go about about twice a week on average and have 1-2 cigars and 1-2 bourbons to relax/think. My average tab is $38 or $304 per month and before I didn't have a locker, discounts, or access to the members only lounge.

3. Finally. I enjoy it a great deal. I've spent so much of my slow lane life sacrificing and saying I can't afford something instead of figuring out how to afford it like I do today.

Vigilante likes this.
  5. ChrisV

ChrisV Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $11,554
    Love the Cuban ones... I’m a sucker for Cohibas and Montecriscos.

Scot likes this.
  6. Soulrize

Soulrize Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $366
    I still remember my best cigar being a Trinidad Robusto in cambodia . In the states, a torpedo white series Monte Cristo does the job for me. I did put on some weight drinking it with rum & coke . my choice of drink.

7. Greg R

Greg R Act, Assess, Adjust Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $19,082
    Undercrown Papas Fritas.
    A quick one for a December in Chicago. Brrrrrrrrrr.

Attached Files:

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.