The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Chocolate Book (Entrepreneurship w/Hershey)

For any book discussion

Vision Quest

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Apr 29, 2017
Colombia, South America
I wanted to recommend to all you fastlaners a very interesting and informative book, that I just randomly found, called: The Emperors of Chocolate by Joel Glenn Brenner

It mostly deals with the origin of Mars and Hershey chocolate, it also mentions Wrigleys Gum, Nestle, Uncle Bens Rice among other brands.

These guys started with almost nothing and after multiple generations of dedication have created multinational empires worth billions.

One of my favorite stories was how Hershey himself started his candy business selling caramel from his home kitchen, with his mom and auntie cooking the product. It discusses countless business failures, successes, entrepeneurship, the process, sales, marketing, human resource management, creating a brand, having a grand vision and making it a reality.. I'm inspired and moved by their accomplishments!

Good luck on the journey all!

Ps, MJ thanks for your guidance and no nonsense approach to business!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.