The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Chimp's Journey to Freedom

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Chimp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 30, 2016
Where I'm Starting

I'm quite excited right now. I just purchased the Devi theme for wordpress for the sake of following this https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...-company-15k-per-month-within-9-months.69971/. Before I continue on with this thread I want to thank you Fox for the inspiration. I'm not sure you know but your thread has and will continue to affect lives for the better. You're doing something that an average person doesn't do, you're adding value. Value to life. Sounds cheesy but what the hell, I've read that entire thread and It's full of information. I plan to use that information and turn it into knowledge which later will be used to execute.

My "Plan"

I have never designed a web site before incase you are wondering. I'm starting out with no real knowledge in web design, marketing, sales, or anything that would actually help me n this journey besides the small amount of life experience I have (little to none). I'm not sure how long it will take me to get a good understanding of how to use Divi efficiently so I will be practicing by creating websites as often as possible. I will be creating websites that would be client worthy, ones with value. It could be two months or it could be six. I'm really not sure but it doesn't matter, as long as I execute on the daily to the best of my abilities I'll be a-okay.

After learning how to successfully create websites I will then do something like this: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...onth-within-9-months.69971/page-7#post-564533

Not much of a plan right now but I have no skills to sell. Once I do I think I will have a much better idea of what I'll be doing.

Where I Want to End Up

As a sophomore in highschool who has never made more than a couple hundred dollars online seeing $1,000 gets me excited. Here's my number I plan to hit before I graduate from high school: $5,000/M. This is the low figure I have in mind. With $60,000 a month I can skip college and immediately move out and live on my own. To be completely honest my real goal is $100,000 a month within the next 10 years. I think that goal is a very ambitious one but that's what i'm here for, to be able to live on my own time! I plan to grow quickly as possible into either an actual web design business or into another fastlane business. I'll have to see where this takes me.

What I Plan to Share On This Thread

As a complete newbie to making money you'll see exactly what it's like to know absolutely nothing and to then become successful. I plan to positively affect others in whichever way possible on this forum and this thread seems like a great way to do that. There are some absolutely amazing people on this forum who are role models to all sorts of people. It's amazing how sharing your knowledge and experience can affect someone in such a positive way. In the beginning there will mostly only be me posting about my web designing practice, not selling $10,000 websites within the first week! It might sound boring but it's a journey from the beginning.

Until I hit the point where my skills are worth selling I plan to create example websites and post them here for critique. I'll also post about whatever I learn on the way that's worth sharing.

Here it goes, this is where my life changes for the better, and hopefully yours too :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GoranS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Sep 24, 2016
Croatia
Where I'm Starting

I'm quite excited right now. I just purchased the Devi theme for wordpress for the sake of following this https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...-company-15k-per-month-within-9-months.69971/. Before I continue on with this thread I want to thank you Fox for the inspiration. I'm not sure you know but your thread has and will continue to affect lives for the better. You're doing something that an average person doesn't do, you're adding value. Value to life. Sounds cheesy but what the hell, I've read that entire thread and It's full of information. I plan to use that information and turn it into knowledge which later will be used to execute.

My "Plan"

I have never designed a web site before incase you are wondering. I'm starting out with no real knowledge in web design, marketing, sales, or anything that would actually help me n this journey besides the small amount of life experience I have (little to none). I'm not sure how long it will take me to get a good understanding of how to use Divi efficiently so I will be practicing by creating websites as often as possible. I will be creating websites that would be client worthy, ones with value. It could be two months or it could be six. I'm really not sure but it doesn't matter, as long as I execute on the daily to the best of my abilities I'll be a-okay.

After learning how to successfully create websites I will then do something like this: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...onth-within-9-months.69971/page-7#post-564533

Not much of a plan right now but I have no skills to sell. Once I do I think I will have a much better idea of what I'll be doing.

Where I Want to End Up

As a sophomore in highschool who has never made more than a couple hundred dollars online seeing $1,000 gets me excited. Here's my number I plan to hit before I graduate from high school: $5,000/M. This is the low figure I have in mind. With $60,000 a month I can skip college and immediately move out and live on my own. To be completely honest my real goal is $100,000 a month within the next 10 years. I think that goal is a very ambitious one but that's what i'm here for, to be able to live on my own time! I plan to grow quickly as possible into either an actual web design business or into another fastlane business. I'll have to see where this takes me.

What I Plan to Share On This Thread

As a complete newbie to making money you'll see exactly what it's like to know absolutely nothing and to then become successful. I plan to positively affect others in whichever way possible on this forum and this thread seems like a great way to do that. There are some absolutely amazing people on this forum who are role models to all sorts of people. It's amazing how sharing your knowledge and experience can affect someone in such a positive way. In the beginning there will mostly only be me posting about my web designing practice, not selling $10,000 websites within the first week! It might sound boring but it's a journey from the beginning.

Until I hit the point where my skills are worth selling I plan to create example websites and post them here for critique. I'll also post about whatever I learn on the way that's worth sharing.

Here it goes, this is where my life changes for the better, and hopefully yours too :)

I will be following this thread. Good luck Chimp!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.