The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cheers from Czechia

noradrenaline18

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 1, 2020
Czech Republic
Hello,

I'm glad I've stumbled upon the Unscripted book and this forum.

I'm currently 18 and still in high school, which is a lot of fun but doesn't really help my goals.

Entrepreneurship was always appealing to me, mainly because of the idea that you are the main benefactor of your work(as well as your customers) and not to bullshit anyone, the $$$. Unfortunately when I was 16 I fell, probably like many others here, into the get rich quick fake guru trap, and spent half of my money on a crappy course and the rest on Facebook ads. Didn't earn jack but (looking back) astonishingly was able to get a refund on the course. The there is no F*cking list chapter and the concept of productocracy were real eye openers for me in the UNSCRIPTED book.

My current plan is finishing a full stack web development course from Udemy, doing what it takes to make myself marketable(building a portfolio of projects etc., I hope to find more tips on this in this forum) and earning at least some income freelancing so I can move out and live on my own. I'm from Czech Republic so the cost of living is much lower here which will hopefully help( a grand month is more than enough to cover basic living expenses).

After that it's game on the entreprenurial playing field.

My biggest problem is, to be honest, overcoming laziness and actually following trough with my plans which I also percieve as the biggest threat to them.

The path ahead looks quite daunting, but step by step I guess.

Let me know what you think guys. I'll appreciate any input especially on selling yourself as a freelancer and the laziness thing, but I'm sure there are also plenty of threads like that on this forum which I will read right after this.

@MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...