The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Cheers everyone!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

RDave

PARKED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jan 8, 2008
Hello everyone found this site by luck, figured I would say cheers to everyone and make my introduction

I'm a Team Leader/Engineer and an attempting novice investor entrepreneur wantabe. I’ve bought my first property when I was 27 and collected 3 more over the years. I want to continue but have been more conservative over the years than I wish too. I have since read the books and the motivational Rich Dad, Napoleon Hill and others and am excited to learn more.

My goal is to be in the self employed B quadrant in 5 years.

I would like to converse with other like minded master minds here in developing that thirst for learning more and I look forward to reading more here as I find that there is a lot of first-rate knowledge.

Cheers! To greatness and the wonderful things on this site.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Cheers to you too...welcome! I highly recommend staying here; all of the stories people have to share are very motivational, and discussing the right ideas definitely helps subconsciously keep you focused. Look forward to having you here!

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Hello Dave and welcome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Hello everyone! I Quick Story to tell you how working with Chris has been a life-changing...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
LATE BIRTHDAY! I'm behind on everything this month, including getting promos out. Sorry, my bad...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock