The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Checking in from North Georgia

LarryG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Dec 29, 2007
Bremen, GA
I am a new member and have been very impressed by you all and your stories. I intend to share my own success story just as soon as I make it! My background is in emergency medical services and I currently am employed as a flight nurse. I have reached professionally what I feel is the pinnacle of my career and am now ready to commit my attention to starting a business.
I am 34 years old and a husband and father of two. My wife is a new business owner and between what she is doing, my contacts inside the medical community and the information I've read here over the last couple of days I want to begin my own evolution into multiple passive streams of income.
Thank you all again for your posts, comments and stories for motivation. I look forward to getting to know ya'll (I had to, I'm from the south).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

S928

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 7, 2007
Welcome Larry! Way to rub in that southern twang!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007