The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Checking in from North Georgia

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

LarryG

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Dec 29, 2007
Bremen, GA
I am a new member and have been very impressed by you all and your stories. I intend to share my own success story just as soon as I make it! My background is in emergency medical services and I currently am employed as a flight nurse. I have reached professionally what I feel is the pinnacle of my career and am now ready to commit my attention to starting a business.
I am 34 years old and a husband and father of two. My wife is a new business owner and between what she is doing, my contacts inside the medical community and the information I've read here over the last couple of days I want to begin my own evolution into multiple passive streams of income.
Thank you all again for your posts, comments and stories for motivation. I look forward to getting to know ya'll (I had to, I'm from the south).

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

S928

Contributor
Aug 7, 2007
Welcome Larry! Way to rub in that southern twang!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
@Fox Hi, I learned to code over the last few months, I am not the best but I am getting there, I...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
I read it yesterday, looks like a nice introduction for reading TFM or Unscripted. ; ) Also...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...

Top Bottom