The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Checking in from North Georgia

LarryG

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Dec 29, 2007
Bremen, GA
I am a new member and have been very impressed by you all and your stories. I intend to share my own success story just as soon as I make it! My background is in emergency medical services and I currently am employed as a flight nurse. I have reached professionally what I feel is the pinnacle of my career and am now ready to commit my attention to starting a business.
I am 34 years old and a husband and father of two. My wife is a new business owner and between what she is doing, my contacts inside the medical community and the information I've read here over the last couple of days I want to begin my own evolution into multiple passive streams of income.
Thank you all again for your posts, comments and stories for motivation. I look forward to getting to know ya'll (I had to, I'm from the south).

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

S928

Contributor
Aug 7, 2007
Welcome Larry! Way to rub in that southern twang!

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome Larry and Happy NEw Year!:smx6:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom