The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Cheap Fotolitographie machines

Losspost

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 6, 2020
So I recently was brainstorming.

Maskless Aligner are very expensive. I am not talking about the sports car expensive I am talking about multiple millions for just one machine.
One example: MLA150 Advanced Maskless Aligner - Heidelberg Instruments: The power of direct writing
The thing is, we have new technology like DLP and liquid 3D Printers which have become comparable cheap. While it is probably not possible to get the same precision as a professional machine,
I think it is quite possible to get um precise with a table-top device.

Sadly, I have never developed a real product. While I do have some experience in electrical engineering and nanotechnology I have no idea how to create a real product. I think there is a big market for cheap devices like this. Especially for research a device like this would open up this technology for a lot more lavatories.
Someone here who can give me some tips or maybe even interests to working together ?

Greetings Tobias

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.