The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Changing Times

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
Part of staying on the fastlane is understanding that times / markets and cycles are always changing. Never get lulled into the comfort of how things are now.

It is important to always be looking into the future (with the knowledge you have gained from the past and from studying markets) and deciding what you think is coming next - - - because what is coming tomorrow is not what is here today.

How many times have you said to yourself.... "if only I bought that 10 years ago" etc. etc.

I just found a great website full of contrarian articles.... articles about how the decisions of our past are setting us up for a different future. www.iTulip.com

(the definition of smart is when someone agrees with you! This is one smart website!)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
Great site Sonya, thanks for posting the link. From the name I had my doubts but the info is top notch.

Here's a great link to a story:

The New Road to Serfdom

An illustrated guide to the coming real estate collapse

Definitely worth a read, it was written in Feb of 2007 but explains the real estate collapse as a function of economic forces...lots of groovy pics and illustrations too, so the semi-literate like myself are not excluded from the lesson.

R++

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Jul 24, 2007
How is this contrarian?

somewhere on that site yesterday I read something to the effect of...

"When the main stream starts to say what we were saying 5 years ago - you know we are in for a ride..." <==== NOT an exact quote, but you get the idea! It cracked me up! :jiggy::jiggy:

Now, the guy is saying alternative energy will be the next "bubble." There is some food for thought!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.