The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Changed from wanting a lambo to a nice travel backpack

strobe

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Mar 28, 2016
Australia
Late twenties male here living in Australia. Always had an entrepreneurial spirit but a lack of action (all talk) not anymore and with be contributing to many of my own progress threads soon.

Haven't read the book yet but it is on its way in the mail. For now, with emphasis on the heading. My previous goal was to have that luxury sports car, own more properties than my friends and show off what i got, After travelling to Thailand late last year I caught the travel bug, it was my first time properly travelling and when you are a traveller, people don't care what you have, the car you drive, the designer clothes, all the crap you have to impress the neighbours, they only care if you are a genuine person, are friendly and if they like you.

I can't believe I waited until this late to travel but I have my "why" I want to provide value and make money online enough to support myself through travelling, hence why I am here, to learn and to give help to others. If you haven't travelled I thoroughly suggest you do, not a "read reviews and stay at the nicest hotels everything planned trip" , a proper, book a one way ticket, walk around and find somewhere to stay after you get there...stand on your own two feet trip.

Some background about me, I work for myself.. short hours, great hourly rate but I don't turn up, don't get paid, not fastlane I presume, business that I am about to sell so I can have a good amount of cash to put towards online ventures. I have had 10 - 15 jobs and two 100k per year jobs which I hated and quit and wouldn't return. Friends and family don't understand when I say "I don't want a job", I am sure alot of you get a few raised eyebrows when you say something similar to people you know. My goal is to make money online, plain and simple. There is no gray area, that is it. If it is not something i can do from anywhere in the world I will not touch it.

I spent many years and time and effort, training through courses and work experience to get myself into jobs I hated purely focused on money but realised that is unsustainable. As they say, if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got. So here i am, my accountability thread to start with.

Looking forward to contributing to the forums.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Eos

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Mar 5, 2011
England
Welcome man.
I have a similar ethos. I just came back from a month in Asia and it reignited this outlook.

I follow what I call a minimal acceptable standard, I don't want to wear Walmart trainers but as long as I have a 7/10 pair I don't really need the Louboutins yet. Do you catch my drift?

So we need to get some online ventures rolling to produce digital nomad income. What area of online business are you considering as a start?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...